Resident Evil 1 Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    Where did you get those from? Also very easy?
    Capcom Unity. It's official.
    Spoiler:

Comment

• Some don't sound very official. If they are, Capcom are crazy LMAO

Finishing the entire game using your knife - no using lighter (which is a key item BTW) or stomping zombie heads (which is automated and could happen purely by accident)
      Not saving at all - do-able but only get a Silver for it? Hmmmm..

I guess alot of newbies aren't gonna be able to do those ones - even I'd struggle and I've been playing RE since REirector's Cut on PS1.
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• The ones from Capcom Unity sound so bad and unoriginal. I think I prefer the non-official ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
          Some don't sound very official. If they are, Capcom are crazy LMAO.
          Indeed. But he's not kidding.

Any RE fan knows the value of multiple playthroughs. RE1 rewarded you time and time again for stomping through the mansion “one last time,” but in next year’s enhanced update you’ll have even more reasons to dive back into the madness…

I concur the 'fake' list sound more interesting and plausible than the real ones, barring the Kamikaze thing of course.
          Last edited by Rombie; 09-17-2014, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• But the fake list didn't have any really challenging stuff. "No Save" and "Knife Only" were two things I really wanted so I'm glad they made it. I think "no lighter" means "no burning corpses", since you have to use the lighter to burn corpses.

Comment

• knifing a crimson head to death...bleh. Thats not gonna be easy.

Wait, how are we supposed to kill plant 42 with a knife?

Comment

• Well, with Jill this is not a problem : you make the V-Jolt then Barry burns it to the ground. This is the easy way out. But yes, you can also kill it with a knife, it's dangerous and time consuming but doable.

Comment

• God, its been forever since I played the game and I forgot about the V-jolt.I be old.

Comment

• Does anyone bothered to click and enlarge the pic of the trophies page?

Click image for larger version

Name:	e68e761345e5894e59f38c848b4b84df.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	403767

Comment

• It's Chris trying to talk to Brad via radio outside the guardhouse after killing Plant 42. What about it?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure this is the scene before going to the guardhouse. Three dogs magically appear right after that. At least they are polite enough not to interrupt Chris.

Comment

• There is no very easy mode however.....so I guess we ARE getting some new features technically.

Comment

• Japanese version did technically. Their difficulty modes are different than the US/Euro releases which tend to be one step harder. So if a very easy mode is added, it's probably going to be Japanese easy.
                            Last edited by Rombie; 09-18-2014, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                              Does anyone bothered to click and enlarge the pic of the trophies page?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9745[/ATTACH]
                              Man that screenshot looks awful

Comment

• I'm actually quite excited to play this new very easy setting XD

Comment

Working...
                                X