No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1 Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who else has ordered their physical from Play Asia? I specifically ordered the asian version so I can have english everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
      I don't like it TBQH, they should have smoothed them out like in Outbreak..
      Again, they are not smoothed out whatsoever in Outbreak. Your memory fails you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Again, they are not smoothed out whatsoever in Outbreak. Your memory fails you.
        As someone who actively plays Outbreak, yes, it is much smoother. The player character doesn't spontaneously flick in any given direction and has to be either manually turned or utilize the quick turn. That said, anyone with access to Youtube can look up gameplay of each and compare the movement.

Comment

• Just ordered my collector's package from Play-Asia who else has?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
            Just ordered my collector's package from Play-Asia who else has?
            I want to get a disc version, just haven't decided if the complete edition extras are worth it.

Comment

• I'm going to order mine, but damn the shipping is expensive.

Comment

• Are some people really still defending this game's backgrounds?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	1416328354-re-nextgen-nov18-07.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	403831

Name:	1416328331-re-nextgen-nov18-05.jpg
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	403830

Name:	1416328640-re-nextgen-nov18-19.jpg
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	403829

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  Are some people really still defending this game's backgrounds?
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]9863[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]9862[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]9861[/ATTACH]
                  It looks like an oil painting but well, they can't do better than that. Games went down on a drain these days. No 4k gaming till 2020 and little effort to deliver a good game.

Comment

• Turn on toon shading and you get the first RE game ever with cartoonish style at cost 0.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                      Are some people really still defending this game's backgrounds?
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9863[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9862[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9861[/ATTACH]
                      They look fine to me. I just find it amusing that the one's calling it "trash" will probably end up buying it within the first week.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                        They look fine to me. I just find it amusing that the one's calling it "trash" will probably end up buying it within the first week.
                        I sure hope so, because something tells me that Capcom will look at the sales of this to see if remaking RE2 and 3 is even financially viable.

Comment

• Just by looking at this mess is a sure indication that there will be no games that require any effort.
                          This could seriously become the a strong contender of cheapest port of all time. And it took them over 12 years to come up with this mess....

Comment

• Wow, those who complain here look like spoiled children.

I probably won't buy it because I don't have enough free space on my hard drive, but why these complains? The game looks better than the original and that's enough.
                            Last edited by Grem; 11-19-2014, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• No,son. Just, no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grem View Post
                                The game looks better than the original and that's enough.
                                That's the whole point, it doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X