No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Gaiden: Operation Starlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you need help with some texture work and graphic design (for signs and such) I can help out.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I'll take any help I can get. I really need a programmer to get the engine going though.

Comment

very big project to take on , would be great to see but It's a very BIG project do you really think you can complete it and make the whole game ? and that's if you can get anyone to help with programming and other aspects. But I would love to see it so good luck , If I had a brain and knew about programming and coding and models I would help you in a heartbeat.

Comment

If there is a will, there is a way. All great things take time. "Rome wasn't built in a day, but they had a plan." I'm not going to be discouraged. If it takes me a little longer to get the pre-render background artists and programmers then so be it. It's going to happen because there is enough people encouraged to see it happen and to see it work. And besides, we can get all the other resources done which would speed up production. In fact there are some tutorials on creating pre-rendered bg. All it takes is a little knowledge and a willingness to learn. It's not a matter of if it's a matter of when.

Comment

wish you the best with it all Id love to play it one day.

Comment

Gemini, how much are your engine license fees ;-)
              "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

I think you may have posted this in the wrong topic Jimmy.

Comment

Nope, it was an attempt at humour because you and Gemini will have alot of overlapping engine needs and because licensing engines has become common in game development over the past 10 years.
                  "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

Since Gaiden never had a saveroom theme, anyone up for the challenge of making one?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                      Since Gaiden never had a saveroom theme, anyone up for the challenge of making one?
                      Ich.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                        Someone on YouTube makes bunch of Resident Evil save room themes and they're pretty good.

There's a lantern lying on top of the supplies. The warm light makes you relax, as the world gets devoured by darkness.

Comment

A Quick update.

Project is still alive, even if at a crawl still. Still in planning stages though until the I get the ball rolling,

Comment

Do you happen to have a layout for the ship yet though?
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

I have some mental images I just need to doodle on paper. I have the beginning area just about done mentally, just need to put it on paper. There's more to I however I don't want to give any spoilers but when I get a demo release you notice the reference. I plan to have a few easter eggsin the game.

As to the overall layout I'm comparing a few ship designs to see which would look the best but at the same time I don't want to have the characters fight zombies on the Titanic.

Small update.

The exterior of the ship will look similar to the Queen Zenobia but the inner layout of the ship will look like the Starlight, as in map wise.
                              Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 10-09-2014, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Update: We may finally have the pre-render artist. Just waiting for their creative genius. I'll keep you posted. In the mean time anyone up for the challenge of making Barry's Samurai Edge icon for the inventory as well as it's examination image in the style of RE2/RE3?

I'm half tempted to make one slight modification to the menu screen. I'll see to posting it later this week. Opinions on the result are appreciated.
                                Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 10-14-2014, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X