Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PS92 View Post
    very true...now only if they made a mercant mod
    Someone did start one but gave up. A little glitchy but still cool. http://youtube.com/watch?v=5whw9plRbqo

Comment

Nice one. BTW you can get nice RE4 mods from here :

There's also a Jill Valentine version for download better than this one (You can get this one too ^^)

Comment

Pretty cool video Killer7!

Jill, any link to the other one? Theres some guy on ebay trying to sell some Jill skin, Im curious if it the same one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Pretty cool video Killer7!

Jill, any link to the other one? Theres some guy on ebay trying to sell some Jill skin, Im curious if it the same one.

I'm John ^^. Yup, you can get that Jill from Ebay too, also Chris Redfield and Claire Redfield for RE4. They are in that page, but In case you didn't find them, here's the direct link for them ;)

I will upload later the Jill (Ada alike) version you've requested... Its the Ebay one...

Greetings!

Comment

Ahh nice, I didnt realize Enrico made them

Comment

I should be getting the PC version of 4 in a few weeks after I pay my bills Looking forward to these mods...

Comment

Yeah, the mods are pretty cool but they wont change much. And the PC ver. looks crappiest of the four versions IMO. And because you cant use a mouse that sucks even more at the control department.

Comment

i think resi4:wii edition is the best....the pc version even with texture mods does look as good
                  Last edited by PS92; 08-06-2007, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Wow! Didn't realise there were so many unofficial skins for this game. That Heather Morris one is spot on, the face is just right too!

Comment

some mods look really good but some really look terrible

Comment

Working...
                      X