RE Revelations 2 TGS footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Revelations 2 TGS footage

I'm liking what I see. Still stunned that there isn't any online co-op...I kind of understand why now after watching some footage, but still it'd be ok for a battlemode to have 2 combat characters.

Nice to see a little of the afflicted in action, even though it doesn't last long as it meets mr.Shotgun head on.

Here is another:

Last edited by CODE_umb87; 09-18-2014, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Just looks like Revelations 1 with a new lick of paint.

Is that a good or a bad thing? Depends if you loved the first game enough I suppose.

I'm sure that was a "SEEEGAAA" I heard at the end of your video CODE_umb87.

Comment

Looks like Capcom will no longer improve mechanics and will keep the awful aiming system a jumping zombies.

Comment

Can we seriously just keep ONE Revelations 2 topic? This board doesn't need any more clutter.
          sigpic

Comment

Interesting, so it looks like there is dodge button this time around by how much the player using Claire was using it. It also looks like the spring from E6 is present in the game.

The one thing I'm upset as seeing is the flashing red color distortions from the first game returning. I hated them, they were a constant irritation and interruption from the game.

Not quite getting much of a gauge of the afflicted yet as so far they're zombies who smack, leap, and bite.

Sorry Chris Boob, heres some more footage from the game

Comment

and some more, courtesy of BHfance.

Comment

The player was so unbearably bad it was painful to watch.

Comment

In his defense if you look at the footage, there are some new options in the game. Theres what appears to be a dodge button and a new crouching walking option...though his aim with the pistol isn't that good, I will admit that. Give him a good 20 minutes and he'll have it all in sync ;)

Comment

This vid confirms that yes, Moira can attack using melee weapons.Thank god, seeing her swing around a metal pipe made me smile. A melee attack can be a big help in a fight.

Also that shes pretty much a playable genesis gun in this game, it appears that while 1 person is fighting another could possible solve puzzles, grab items and open locked doors before returning to help fight off enemies. Kind of makes me sad that there isn't any online co-op because it still looks like fun.

Some nice prison settings are shown off in this vid too! Nice atmospheric survival horrorish settings.
                    Last edited by Wrathborne; 09-18-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Woh that was interesting. I feel like there was a bit of RE5 and RE6 with a little extra bells and whistles?
                      Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 09-19-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

I cant quite see what exactly their going for yet myself...I mean I know that what we're seeing with the afflicted is pretty basic right now as I'm sure they have some trick up their sleeves, same as the crimson heads, and the ganados. But we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

After watching the four videos on biohazardfrance.net, it's really hard to guage this game just yet. I didn't like the fact that all of the areas that Claire and Moira visited were almost bare of any enemies, and jump scares. There were only a handful of enemies in those prison areas. I hope they change this in the final product. It seemed like the player was literally breezing right through the game.
                          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Hard to tell whats gonna happen. This is only the very beginning of the game that we're seeing and it wont be about for...what 8 months? Thats still a fair amount of development time to adjust the flow of things.

Comment

Probably the best gameplay video so far.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X