No announcement yet.

Let the throwdown begin! Original vs. REmake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I leave for like 6 months, finally come back and it's more of this shit. This place sometimes hahah.

Comment

So one of these posts got reported and I've decided to ban Kaine for a week.
      As far as I can tell I'm the only mod to have seen this yet, so if any other mods want to make their voices heard on the decision they can add to my thoughts and we can re-evaluate.

I was willing to give Kaine the benefit of the doubt that he just made a (in my opinion) crass joke without knowing the personal circumstances of some users here, and why they would take offense to his post. However when told he had offended at least one other member he pressed on, insulted another member, and nonchalantly invited a ban upon himself.

Please remember that offence is taken, and not given. Author intentions can be interpreted by different readers in a variety of ways.
      I hope that most posters here consider how others might interpret what they write, and act civil if they inadvertently offended someone when that wasn't their intention.

Back to the discussion. Please.
      sigpic

Comment

Okayyy.... THAT was random.

BACK ON TOPIC - I though Chris's face in remake looked kinda weird - he looked better in CV too IMO. RE5's model (which is based on REmake but modified) looked much better.

Jill was the opposite, amazing in REmake, not that great in 5 and in Revelations - meh.. I got used to her new look I guess.
        Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 01-17-2015, 03:59 AM.
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
        X