• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Raid Mode Screens and Info

All information here.

Raid Mode in Revelations 2

Player Customization

In "Revelations 2," Raid Mode starts with choosing a character, and there are plenty of characters to match all tastes. After that, you'll customize your weapons and skills to ready for deployment.

Deployment

Raid Mode has always been about collecting loot such as weapons, custom parts, and currency; in "Revelations 2," you'll also find treasure chests thrown into the mix. Remember, however, your ultimate goal is to always find and break the goal emblem at the end of each stage.

Cooperative Play

Raid Mode allows for cooperative play -- including local two-player split-screen! Grab a friend and get ready to shoot your way through one of the most exciting additional modes in Resident Evil history.

12+ playable characters it seems!

More like 15 I guess. It seems like you can scroll down at the characters menu.
    Spoiler:

Comment

More than 12 characters seems rather excessive, albeit perhaps extra costumes are counted as separated characters.
      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

I wonder if it's going to be a 15 different characters total or if secondary costumes will take up slots of their own? Seeing as they added Wesker I would love it if they added characters like Sherry and Ada.

Comment

Most likely costume variations for the same characters but with different stats or skills. RER had a big cast of BSAA and FBC members but RER2 aparently have less characters, or at least less characters suitable for battle, I don't think Natalia will be playable on Raid Mode. If they're already bringing up Hunk and Wesker that's probably because the game itself doesn't have a big cast compared to the first RER Raid Mode.
          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

I reckon it will be alternate outfits in the extra slots - although, if you can customize characters, surely they'd put outfits in there too (look at the first shot of Claire's screen) RER had this approach, you'd select a character and then their outfit.

Either there will be more characters (Moira?) and don't forget, there will probably be more people we haven't seen yet - such as the villian/s..
            Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 12-23-2014, 02:43 AM.
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

looking good I loved the first raid mode I wonder if they have changed how it plays ?
              And I agree with what others are saying I have a feeling most character slots are just extra costumes , we might get an extra 2 more characters to go with wesker and hunk , maybe Rebbecca and billy ? maybe even this games villain might be playable ?
              I take it Moria wont be in raid since she wont use guns , or will she be one of those expect melee players use ?

Comment

Working...
              X