Regarding the biological aspects of Biohazard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the biological aspects of Biohazard

Has there ever been any word on the aspects of cellular degradation or molecular destruction in relation to the aspects of transformation for the various creatures within biohazard?

I've been curious about this recently, due to my continued foray into biology and past experiences with anatomy, and I was wondering if this has ever been addressed, since the process of transformation would undoubtedly need to consume mass either Inherent or external in order to proceed. Or the subject in question would face cellular destruction.

I know certain liberties have been taken by the series in regards to certain aspects, but I do think it somewhat odd if this issue turns out to be under such a category.
    Last edited by Drake; 01-03-2015, 04:13 PM.

The mutations of Biohazard are a falcon punch to the biology.

-Every lifeform has to incorporate (at least) the same mass of its growth. Other option is the hygroscopy (absortion and acumulation of water) like the invertebrates during the ecdysis phase.

-Dimensional relationships. Giant spiders can't exist because the oxygen interchange. Other reason is its legs can't hold the weight of a giant specimen.

-Virus. A same virus can't affect to a humans, animals and plants. For example, the avian influenza for pass to humans:
    .In first place, a pig has to infect with human virus (a pig can infect with human and birds type of virus).
    .Later, the pig has to infect with the avian influenza.
    .Avian influenza recombines inside the pig with the human virus.
    .Finally the avian influenza can affect humans.

The biological base of Resident Evil is just a shame. Despite of that, the games are masterpieces.
    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

Maybe that's why the T-virus zombies seek to eat human flesh. The virus is driving them to this behavior in order to gain fresh nourishment to power further mutations.

This series is full of nonsensical pseudoscience. Capcom probably never put that much thought into any of it, because they knew studying the T-virus' impossible processes in-depth would just make everyone's heads hurt.

Comment

Working...
      X