Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 7 is going to blow our minds, says Capcom Producer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you spoiled it for yourself, that's fine. But you don't give chapters 3 and 4 a chance by watching someone play the game on youtube, you give em a chance by playing them and experiencing whats going on. Specter vs participant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      And you spoiled it for yourself, that's fine. But you don't give chapters 3 and 4 a chance by watching someone play the game on youtube, you give em a chance by playing them and experiencing whats going on. Specter vs participant.
      I'm not judging the damn game because of the gameplay, am I?
      No, I'm judging it because of the writing.
      Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2015, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• Thats too bad, because games aren't movies and movies aren't games.

You're meant to experience whats happening in a game, as for the writing not being to your liking, welcome to Resident Evil. Its a series filled with amazing ideas, interesting characters, shitty campy dialogue and terrible cliches. Its a B movie with A+ visuals and effects, its been like this for 20 years almost. You aren't the only once who wants it to grow up, but you are the only one who isn't in on the joke here: Damn near everyone feels about the same way, we just accept it for what it is and enjoy it for what it is.
        Last edited by Wrathborne; 03-16-2015, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• I've played many great games where I didn't like the story like Bayonette and Devil May Cry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            Thats too bad, because games aren't movies and movies aren't games.
            Oh really? Now tell me, why don't you like Resident Evil 6?
            It's an amazing game, so there shouldn't be any reason for you to dislike it at all, should it?
            Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2015, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
              Oh really? Now tell me, why don't you like Resident Evil 6?
              It's an amazing game, so there shouldn't be any reason for you to dislike it at all, should it?
              No....

Comment

• Resident Evil 6 is a shit game, it tries to be several other games at once but doesn't feel like it knows what it wants to be.

*The fun basic RE combat is there, I liked the spring movement, the melee attack button, and the J'aavo concept.
                *The inventory system was awful
                *The controls felt awkward
                *the level design and stages were bland, uninteresting and dull.
                *the camera was irritating
                *the forced co-op was there to ruin the fun.
                *The monsters this time around were god awful bland, boring and stupid(Giant armored turd monsters...ugh).
                *The vehicle sequences were irritating and unnecessary

Didn't like the music, didn't like the atmosphere, didn't like the game. Period.
                If it were a movie I'd change the channel.
                Last edited by Wrathborne; 03-16-2015, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Concept? Design? Bland Monsters? Atmosphere?
                  But they don't matter, what matters is that it's a game.
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2015, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• Ya know, I think the dump I took this morning had more substance to it than any of your arguments, points or opinions.

Your circular arguments and perspective are as narrow as your IQ. I think I've given you the benefit of the doubt long enough, I just hope I don't get any infections from you in return.

Comment

• Go on, you can judge a game based on the gameplay, I don't. Have a nice a day.
                      Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2015, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Another reason you writing it off as a bad game just sounds stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                          Another reason you writing it off as a bad game just sounds stupid.
                          Why? Because the plot is so dumb and filled with gaps?
                          Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2015, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Yes because previous Re games have had these problems and we still played them because its survival horror and in the end it comes down to the gameplay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                              Yes because previous Re games have had these problems and we still played them because its survival horror and in the end it comes down to the gameplay.
                              At least the original games had the excuse of being of very little budget and having translation problems. Revelations 2 is just bad because it's bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                                At least the original games had the excuse of being of very little budget and having translation problems. Revelations 2 is just bad because it's bad.
                                And it is of very little budget and has translation problems...
                                "I've got 100 cows."
                                "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Working...
                                X