bio0 & BIOCV Artworks - Satoshi Nakai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post

A Lady Tyrant is a fun idea but does not make much sense because a male specimen obviously is a better fit for a powerful BOW.

Lady Tyrant? Are u talking about the Alien ressurrection creature?

Comment

He's talking about this image: https://i.imgur.com/Wb2S8R8.jpg

Comment

Many thanks, Ridley W. Hayes, News Bot and PU

Keep up the great work!
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Wow, the quality of these drawings are great. They look like new digital artwork instead of paper-drawn.

Comment

At the time he drew them in paper, then scan them and add color in Photoshop. That's why the color versions look like digital artwork.
            Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 02-15-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Wonderful, thank you for these images PU!
              "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes
                For a short while Jill was the main character of CODE:Veronica. Sugimura felt he needed to replace her with Claire due to Kamiya's additions to the ending of BIO2.
                I was shocked by this revelation at first, but it makes sense when you think about it.

Jill is trying to reunite with Chris at the end of RE3 and all the remaining STARS members were focusing their investigation on Umbrella's Headquarters in Europe.

Maybe it would have been better to have Jill instead of Claire...Code Veronica could have been a real sequel to RE1. And it's kinda weird that Jill never really witnessed Wesker's comeback.
                Last edited by Grem; 02-16-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

His art style doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid and I must say I'm glad most of this never saw the light of day.
                  Last edited by TheBatMan; 02-16-2015, 11:09 AM.
                  "I've got 100 cows."
                  "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Grem View Post
                    I was shocked by this revelation at first, but it makes sense when you think about it.

Jill is trying to reunite with Chris at the end of RE3 and all the remaining STARS members were focusing their investigation on Umbrella's Headquarters in Europe.

Maybe it would have been better to have Jill instead of Claire...Code Veronica could have been a real sequel to RE1. And it's kinda weird that Jill never really witnessed Wesker's comeback.
                    I'm ok with claire being the main character but I really dont like how they set her up for the game. I get that action movies like that were a big deal in the late 90's but Claire is supposed to be civilian unlike the rest of the main cast. Her running around by herself dodging bullets from a helicopters and security guards doesn't exactly seem appropriate. At least they caught on by degeneration.

I kinda like the first render of Billy. I get a sense of a stuck up rich boy that gradually falls out of his protective bubble from these events.

Comment

Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                      Her running around by herself dodging bullets from a helicopters and security guards doesn't exactly seem appropriate.
                      There's a way to get around it : you have to think she's dreaming during the introduction, which is not a big stretch, since the flashback takes place while Claire is knocked out. However, there's no such way to get around Steve doing bullet time action against the Bandersnatch, haha.

Comment

I'm digging CODE: Veronica Jill.

Comment

Working...
                        X