Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone pick up Revelations 2? (*Fawkin' spoilers beware*)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.BioHazard View Post
    I thought he said the recording was dated 6 months prior to his arrival?
    It was dated 6 months ago, but Barry might not have gotten it right away. I feel like there's a bit of surprise expressed by him when he finds out how long ago it was.
    Last edited by Kei_M; 03-08-2015, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Claire's scenario was quite good. I like that it focused on Claire because she's been a bit neglected in favor of Moira. Spoiler:

I've only played the opening of Barry's thus far but Spoiler:

Comment

• Capcom blocked the ending scene with Claire from being recorded on the PS4.

Do they think this will stop it being uploaded online or something?

For those not on PS4 the block started Spoiler:
        and lastest all the way until you get to the results screen.

Nothing else has been blocked in the game so far.

I feel as the game is moving forward it is getting less survival horror elements, like in Episode One I had limited inventory, at the start of Episode Two I couldn't carry several items I found in the village. I've got an inventory three times that now, and plenty of room for the four guns I carry, plus ammo for all, and herbs, and space for each sub-weapon type (5 of each per slot!), and the thing that stops bleeding, and the one that clears gunk from your screen. My weapons are all more useful or more powerful thanks to the upgrades too. I said I didn't count it as survival horror previously, my opinio of that just gets more reinforced.

...but I'm still really loving the game for what it is.
        Last edited by Dracarys; 03-10-2015, 11:37 PM.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• ^ Well, on the plus side, this episode had a lot of puzzles that were throwbacks to the old games.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• I finished Claires but I've yet to finish Barrys. The sewers in Claire's scenario were sucha pain in the ass and were tedious as fuck to navigate with everything being the same. I have a feeling that is probably what 1.5's sewers were like and hence why they were completly scrapped and started over.

Comment

• The sewers really reminded me of the one from Outbreak. Same passage shape and all. Is it just me or are the episodes getting progressively longer? I swear this one was almost twice as long as the second episode. Heck, I thought that Claire's episode would have ended after the factory.

For anyone who wants classic-style puzzles again, this episode had a shit ton of them. Claire's episode is about as close as we'll get to the old school puzzle slash fetch quest formula, unless Episode 4 ends up topping it.
              Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-11-2015, 12:24 PM.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• I honestly love the game. Long time since I felt anxious to play a RE game.

Comment

• The story is definitely getting better now. Love how they keep throwing Code Veronica references: Spoiler:

The one thing though I really agree with on the reviews is the environments, they're horrible. Everything just looks so bland. That's the one thing Revelations 1 did better over this one.
                  Last edited by CODE_umb87; 03-11-2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• The chapter 3 boss actually reminded me of the original Birkin monster from 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                      The story is definitely getting better now. Love how they keep throwing Code Veronica references: Spoiler:

The one thing though I really agree with on the reviews is the environments, they're horrible. Everything just looks so bland. That's the one thing Revelations 1 did better over this one.
                      The blandness works on Barrys campaign honestly, it adds to the decayed look and feel, honestly I thought that the slaughterhouse,warehouse, and sewers were pretty damn good.

Just remember that this is a low budget game, which honestly given the scope of it makes it more impressive how much this dev team was able to squeeze in, even if some of the textures are pretty flat. I don't need perfect graphics to enjoy a game personally though.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Its implied she likes him, thats all.

Comment

• I just finished Barry's scenario. It really is great!
                            Spoiler:

I was expecting a little more wrapping up of the plots but I guess we'll see where it goes in the next episode. Fingers crossed its a real ending lol
                            Last edited by Kei_M; 03-12-2015, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• Ended up playing raid mode last night.

Spoiler:

Still play Claire's scenario for Chapter 3, in the sewers right now.

Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 03-12-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X