Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone pick up Revelations 2? (*Fawkin' spoilers beware*)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I guess next time I see pigs flying on Resident Evil, it's justifiable.

Comment

• Pigs can fly in real life too, some have their own TV show.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	OReilly.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	403915

Comment

• Let alone Chris getting kicked out of the air-force for assault I believe then getting hired by the most elite special forces team.

Comment

• If they mutated wings, sure. Just like when a parasite literally too large to be in a ganados body, erupts out of the empty stump and eats someone's head. Or Chris and sheva not dying from heat exhaustion from being in the epicenter of a volcano.

Comment

• Screw the series past, we're talking about Revelations 2.
            It's quite interesting they fixed a gameplay problem from RE4/5/6, when characters jump feets high towers and don't break their legs, now they lose health upon jumping high ledges on Revelations 2.

Wow, that's interesting.
            Spoiler:
            Last edited by Guest; 03-15-2015, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
              It can, if you want a bad story filled with plot holes. This is just one of the non-gameplay related ones.
              When you are writing a script for a game or movie you expect people to have some common sense instead of littering the experience with non-important aspects, otherwise you are left with bloat that is then criticized.

Do you want to discuss how even during cut scenes Chris, Barry and other characters did not get infected with the T-Virus?

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                When you are writing a script for a game or movie you expect people to have some common sense instead of littering the experience with non-important aspects, otherwise you are left with bloat that is then criticized.

Do you want to discuss how even during cut scenes Chris, Barry and other characters did not get infected with the T-Virus?
                How about we discuss from a game that was released now and not 16 years ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                  How about we discuss from a game that was released now and not 16 years ago?
                  Sure, when you actually come up with something worthwhile to discuss about it let's have that conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                    Sure, when you actually come up with something worthwhile to discuss about it let's have that conversation.
                    Great, then I'll make a thread called "The stupidities of Revelations 2", it'll be a success!

Comment

• Be my guest, I think the fact that actual good conversations about the game on all aspects takes place on forums like NeoGaf and GameFaq boards instead of a dedicated Resident Evil fan forum is quite telling about some "fans" of this franchise.

Oh and as hard to believe as it may be, many fans of this series find REV2 to be actually quite good, great even.

Comment

• I don't need to like every bullshit they throw at me to be a "fan" of the franchise.

Comment

• Then what is your major issues with the game then? not something that takes common sense to figure out.

Comment

• I'll have it on the thread.

Comment

• Alright then, let's get some conversation going around here good or negative.

Comment

• Wait why is this an arguement?

Comment

Working...
                                X