Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone pick up Revelations 2? (*Fawkin' spoilers beware*)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I started No Escape mode and holy fuck its frusterating! Just beat episode 1 and that alone is enough for the night....

Comment

• Well I decided to pick up a copy for my new PS4 today, thanks to my stubborn wife who made me get it ><, Looking forward to playing since I loved the first Rev on 3DS. Also has anyone confirmed that Alex Wesker that everyone has been talking about is the one from the Wesker project?

Comment

• Yes, this is the same Wesker. Play the game and enjoy it.

Comment

• No doubt about it! She talks shit about Spencer at one point nuff said.

Comment

• Thanks. Cuz I'm not gonna lie I only know who Alex Wesker is because she was mentioned in this forum. I've never read the stuff that talks about her in the old games so I was curious. >< I plan on enjoying it Just gotta get me a second controller cuz the wife wants to play it too XP

Comment

• I didn't either xD I read the files about her in Lost in Nightmare but I never felt like she'd play a part later on and eventually just forgot about the file all together.

Comment

• Yeah I only knew of her existence in the first place because News Bot.

Comment

• So I think Gina is officially my new crush <3. She's freaking gorgeous and has a perfect booty!

Comment

• Shes Dead...Just like her sister.

Comment

• Rachael had a nice booty to tbh.

Comment

• Finally started playing it. Graphics arent bad. Opening Terra Save commercial was cheesy as fuck XD. Partner AI is pretty dumb in this game. Also is it me or does it seem like Claire had the "roughest" aging out of everyone in their latest appearances?

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                          Finally started playing it. Graphics arent bad. Opening Terra Save commercial was cheesy as fuck XD. Partner AI is pretty dumb in this game. Also is it me or does it seem like Claire had the "roughest" aging out of everyone in their latest appearances?
                          Trust me every Resident Evil fan and their mother has been complaining about Claire's appearance...

Comment

• Not saying it's bad. I'm just saying that compared to how everyone else aged Claire seems to have aged the worst out of them. If anything it should have been Chris but nope Claire.

Comment

• At least Claire's aging is honest.

There's something odd about Barry's hair on the ingame model that makes it look like he went bald and painted the hair back on his crown.
                              "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
                                At least Claire's aging is honest.

There's something odd about Barry's hair on the ingame model that makes it look like he went bald and painted the hair back on his crown.
                                Not saying its a bad thing just something I thought I'd point out

Comment

Working...
                                X