Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculation regarding Jake's true identity. Is he in fact Steve Burnside?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This matey has gotta be a wind up, otherwise...... lol.

Comment

There's really nothing that would tie them together aside from having a slightly similar face. I don't want to sound mean, but I think this is really just wishful thinking on your part as a Steve fan girl.
      Bringing him back wouldn't even serve any purpose, since he's a dead throwaway side character that has absolutely no bearing to the series. He's burried six feet underneath Sheva, Helena, and the rest of the throwaway gang. lol
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

Well, they are both annoying.

Comment

Steve is one of the worst Characters in resident evil History and he had the worst voice actor.
          His worst line was " AHHH HeLp MeeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeee.
          Thank goodness he's dead and is staying dead and there is no "Possibility" of him coming back.

Comment

I'm not reading this as I don't know if this relates to 6 or REV2, but could the thread title have the Steve Burnside removed from it please and spoilers & speculation kept to posts and not thread titles.
            "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

Their ages don't match, Steve was 17 years old in 1998, and Jake is 20 around 2012/2013. On top of that, Wesker didn't even know Jake existed, and Jake has memories from his childhood with his mother in Edonia.

Wesker never had a wife, but the game files tell you about the existence of Jake's mother. She met Wesker in a trip to United States in the early '90s and you can guess what they did next. Then the woman decided to go back to Edonia without telling Wesker she was pregnant, she probably figured out something about Wesker's job and his true personality.
              Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 03-09-2015, 12:52 PM.
              The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

A report on Jake from Simmons in RE6 where he wrote that he has confirmed that Jake is biologically related to Wesker.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	229.4 KB
ID:	403913

Comment

And that settles that. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                  X