Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to go to Japan and attain RE 1.5 80% build..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    Japan doesn't have Internet on PC or Mac. They utilize persacons and meiru. They're not compatible, so, sadly, no one's made contanct with Japan for many years.
    So... where the hell was I for the last month???
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

On an alien planet!

Comment

One friend went to Japan, and I asked to know anything about the game.
        But unfortunately lost contact.
        P.S.
        if someone sends a terminator back in time to destroy the build I will go also to protect it .
        sigpic

Comment

Just don't forget to impregnate a woman so she can give birth to the man of the RE resistance.

Comment

Of course my friend, of course.
            sigpic

Comment

80% build available in Japan? Is that based on fact or speculation?
              "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

It is believed that 80% of the assembly has been available in the distant 1997-n / a's sold as a pirate game (in principle as beta 2 in Russia and China at the time).
                Only evidence is almost there.
                In addition to the possible rare screenshots on the Internet.
                By the way how to bioflames screenshots of the game, eh?
                As there is an opinion that the admin site bioflames named Inflames has 80% of the assembly.
                But no one shared it.
                If I'm wrong please correct me.
                sigpic

Comment

As far as I know, nobody in Bioflames had any 1.5 build, Inflames took (or got, I don't remember the whole story) screenshots and videos but didn't have the prototype himself, hence the whole point of Bioflames was to share all info available until the day 1.5 would finally get leaked.
                  Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 03-16-2015, 11:51 AM.
                  The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

He got pictures from a JP-source who contacted him about it. Apparently, the source was a friend of a Capcom JP employee. IIRC, the source was willing to give him a copy of the game, but it fell through at the last moment since the employee friend found out and stopped him from doing so. The bioflames picture set was 'compensation' for being unable to share the disk. Take note, this happened in the early 2000s, so everyone was still using shitty dial-up internet. Carnivol or some other early 1990s bioflames-era dinosaur can probably correct me, if I'm wrong.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

inflames did consult and feedback on some things for the igas project but he not have build he long time once receive picture of.

Comment

Thank you for the clarification.
                        sigpic

Comment

Doesn't help that the pictures were taken with a crappy cell phone tho it does give evidence that on the 80% build you could complete the entire game as screenshots of the entire game were taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
                            80% build available in Japan? Is that based on fact or speculation?
                            110% speculation. Just seems like the most obvious place it would be, stored in a file cabinet in some Japanese Capcom corporate office.

Hey guys didn't the Playstation Museum website get their hands on and review the 80% build back in like 2009(?)? Anyone ever try to contact them and try to find out who their source was?

Comment

That theory confuses me as some claim they only played the 40% build and the videos they posted looked just like the 40% build but in their review they claimed they played the latest build aka 80%.

Comment

Today, once again in the dream was a prototype.
                                It was discussed in some people from the TV program.
                                Surprisingly. . .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X