Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to go to Japan and attain RE 1.5 80% build..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    Why can't you accept the simple fact that these things take time? They have their own personal lives, plus its a small team trying to do LOTS of work and they aren't getting paid.
    That's right! those projects needs time. Then why he's working on 3 project at the same time? Behind the Mask, Hazarous Battle and 1.5! I never was against IGAS. Im against the circus. Im really tired explaining allways the same over and over. Wait and you will see in the next years.

I followed this project with illusion and patience until i realized some things. If i look like a hater sorry, but i dont like to be cheated.

By the way Newsbot, even if Igas makes a complete versiĆ³n or the 80% is realesed, this game will allways be officially a prototype. I dont care if 80% is incomplete, i only want to enjoy the most completed version of this prototype as possible. Or the earliest.
    Last edited by Unmasked; 03-19-2015, 05:44 PM.
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
      That's right! those projects needs time. Then why he's working on 3 project at the same time? Behind the Mask, Hazarous Battle and 1.5!
      As if that's big news in most communities where work gets done. People can have multiple projects and revolve around them just fine. There is also a golden rule that applies from other communities: if you can't wait or don't like the projects, move along and find something else that appeals you. Harassing others will lead you nowhere, except for middle fingers up your nose. Why it can't work here is beyond me.
      Last edited by Gemini; 03-19-2015, 06:22 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        As if that's big news in most communities where work gets done. People can have multiple projects and revolve around them just fine. There is also a golden rule that applies from other communities: if you can't wait or don't like the projects, move along and find something else that appeals you. Harassing others will lead you nowhere, except for middle fingers up your nose. Why it can't work here is beyond me.
        Im here because im fascinated with everything related with (not only 1.5) Resident Evil Betas. Bioflames forums are a bit dead and spanish forums usually dont know half of this prototype thing. Also i followed Igas Facebook before i decide to come here.

About working on three projects at the same time...i dont remember a single RE fan project being finished and with the fact they were worked at once in their creators free time. What makes you belive you can finish this working on three at the same time? or you got 100 free hours a day to work on this or you are super human pal. It's impossible to work on 3 projects on your free time and also have personal life. In other hand, exists the problems you can find in the process. I dont have much hopes on this.

Also, i dont liked how people reacts like ''Speak well about Igas or you are a troll, fuck you'' i'll praise someone's work when the work is finished. Those who treat others as a trolls maybe one day can turn against Igas if you decide not realese anything or abandon it for any reason.
        Last edited by Unmasked; 03-19-2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
          By the way Newsbot, even if Igas makes a complete versiĆ³n or the 80% is realesed, this game will allways be officially a prototype. I dont care if 80% is incomplete, i only want to enjoy the most completed version of this prototype as possible. Or the earliest.
          Then get over it because you have literally no point or argument to make. You're being a little bitch.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            Then get over it because you have literally no point or argument to make. You're being a little bitch.
            Im not agree with that but i need to relax a bit on my replies, rage overtook me. Whatever happens to the restoration project, im happy enough to at least being able to play 1.5

Comment

Just calm down and enjoy the community here (although its been slow recently).
              Last edited by Deathlygasm; 03-20-2015, 12:22 AM. Reason: Too offensive

Comment

"Boiling."

Of course all this is funny.
                It so happens that the people running out of patience or trust vanishes.
                I would never have imagined to have so much patience in waiting for two exciting projects - behind the mask and 1.5.
                At the same time playing the 1.5 build 40% + patches Martin, as well as beta 2 and hack trial.
                But I do almost every day on the Internet looking for prototypes and let no avail and finding virtually the same information I do not lose heart.
                I'm in this crazy.
                It became a part of my life - this is even know all my friends (funny, huh?).
                I guess I'm not one such person.
                And I still believe that there would come light days of ready-releases or leaks.
                People have given hope to complete these projects.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to think that they are so easy to cheat large numbers of people?
                I would not like to think so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1996-2015.
                How much time has passed?
                Looks like the theme of prototypes never dies.
                People have the right to question, is not it?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                  Not sure what there true reasons are for not releasing it as the main developers who were so disgusted with it are long gone.
                  Yeah, usually companies release 17 year old unfinished games all the time...
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

There is also a massive difference between a prototype and a game that was canned and rebuilt. The former is created to test or showcase specific ideas. 1.5 was an incomplete game that was canned, not a prototype for 2.
                    "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

The only thing I can hope is the "80% build" falling in the right hands some day, which I believe it somewhere does exist. Otherwise, I'm not waiting anything, since RMandel and someone else told me what I wanted to know some time ago.
                      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	capcom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	403919 target =)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                          The only thing I can hope is the "80% build" falling in the right hands some day, which I believe it somewhere does exist. Otherwise, I'm not waiting anything, since RMandel and someone else told me what I wanted to know some time ago.
                          What would this be?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                            Just realised the flamethower was in the bigsight build,
                            it's playing on the 2nd and fifth screens.
                            irc there's a video of the flamethrower being used on the factory street?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65ObjulO1IQ
                            Refound the flamethrower footage, wow didn't realise it was in the later spliced beta1 footage.
                            Feel free to use "my" videos (or parts of them) for you. No reference to my channel or my videos necessary. VHS-Label: http://i.imgur.com/U9YUdwQ.pngInhalt (...

Comment

We occasionally still get idiots on youtube and gamefaqs who argue that 1.5 was included on the bonus disc that came with Directors cut Dual Shock in Japan.....

Comment

i didnt know the bioflames build was literally everywhere in tokyo!

Comment

Working...
                                X