Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c u then ;)

Comment

Zombies are by far superior, especially in RE3 where they were pretty determined and a lot faster than the other versions. The ganados were a change not for the better but a change nonetheless. I want more zombies and it looks like UC is the only time I'll ever see them again. Bah back to playing Nemesis then, later . . .
      sigpic

Comment

yea i liked the re 3 zombies, i loved how jill would shove a group of them re 3 jill is the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
          Zombies are by far superior, especially in RE3 where they were pretty determined and a lot faster than the other versions. The ganados were a change not for the better but a change nonetheless. I want more zombies and it looks like UC is the only time I'll ever see them again. Bah back to playing Nemesis then, later . . .

UC = RE3, RE, and RE0 + Full 3D + Arcade style fun + atmosphere + a ton of secrets

Why am I the only one optimistic about this game

Comment

what the hell is uc? oh umbrella chronicles right? did that come out yet?
            Last edited by SinValentine; 07-27-2007, 11:52 PM.

Comment

uk release is 27th november apparently

Comment

Zombies all the way. I really didn't like the granado in 4 and I'm not liking the ones in 5. There better be rotting granados that look like zombies or its just gonna be another disappointment.

Comment

5 is zombies fool...didn't u understand what luis said in 4...
                  luis sera''that was the viral outbreak yes?, i think i saw a sample of that in madrid police station....''
                  madrid= hot climate= resi 5

Comment

Madrid is the capitol of Spain and is a very populated city... It's already been confirmed RE5 is in Africa.

Luis Sera was refering to a sample of the T-Virus that was being held in his police station back when he was a cop in Madrid... What Luis said in Resident Evil 4 has nothing to do with Resident Evil 5.

Comment

oh.....*walks away crying*

Comment

I was just saying, is all...

Comment

oh....*runs off*

Comment

Originally posted by PS92 View Post
                            i have it on 2 gc and wii...i hate the pc version cause people mess it up using mods that totally take the point away from playing the game.
                            Sorry what was that?!

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                            UC = RE3, RE, and RE0 + Full 3D + Arcade style fun + atmosphere + a ton of secrets

Why am I the only one optimistic about this game
                            Did I term my statement badly? If you look at the News section you'll see me regularly commenting on how much I'm looking forward to UC so be alone no more . . .
                            Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 07-28-2007, 12:38 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

ummm i mean stupid mods like infinite ammo handguns, invincibility....replacing leons knife with sex toys....those are bad ,
                              your pic ones are cool
                              Last edited by PS92; 07-28-2007, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Oh wow, Rancid, Is that your Chris model? That's really great looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X