Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea lol it looks like wesker with black hair

Comment

That's probably because it's based off of Wesker's model.

Comment

wesker rules....in resi 4

Comment

Wesker does rule in RE 4. Oh and I prefer zombies all the freakin way. I mean that's what got me into RE zombies. Being a Romero fan that's a given. I thought 4 was great, but I missed the zombies. And I was thoroughly disappointed at the RE 5, not only b/c zombies were not back but that Chris gave into steroids. He used to be my role model. Oh and whoever said they should have Dawn of the Dead 04 zombies is cool. I didn't like that movie as much b/c it has the same title as a Romero films without the vibe but it would those zombies would be creepy in a game.

Comment

Chris might have given into steroids but that freakin' punch he throws makes up for everything

Comment

Originally posted by griever666 View Post
              Chris might have given into steroids but that freakin' punch he throws makes up for everything
              While that is true, he looks like he came out of Gears of War than any Resident Evil game.

Comment

wesker's thrustey punch is completley impossible......it defies gravity.....oh yeah and his c. kuck is rather cool

Comment

thats what i thought when i first saw chris, he's overbuff i was thinking eww.. but then i wanted to see what'd happen. RECVX chris was the best chris ever! he looked good and he had a great attitude, not ugly and quiet like remake chris

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                    thats what i thought when i first saw chris, he's overbuff i was thinking eww.. but then i wanted to see what'd happen. RECVX chris was the best chris ever! he looked good and he had a great attitude, not ugly and quiet like remake chris
                    I liked remake Chris...but i'm probably influenced by the fact that its the remake from the original and i'm a FREAKIN' big fan!
                    I also agree that he rocked in CVX, and I'm sure he wont be the silent type this time around...I bet he'll be cocky to some extent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Oh wow, Rancid, Is that your Chris model? That's really great looking.
                      Oh man I wish Dot. This is Enrico's masterpiece, albeit retextured by one of the other members of the RE4 mod forum but still his work. I'm just spreading the word cause I've replayed the RE games countless times cause of his and Project Safehouse's mods . . .
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd say a mix of both zombies and Ganados would be good. The Ganados were more fun to fight, but they lacked that creepy factor you usually associate with RE.

Comment

'Were too late'

Comment

I LOVED the original Zombies. But I'm not too against the ganandos or these new blackanese types. But I still have faith in seeing at least a cameo or something of an 'original' zombie in RE5. Like I said in another topic:

Also while we're on the topic of Zombies or whatever, anyone else notice that in the Angry Mob scene, we're shown (for a second or 2) the POV of the hung up body. Now that's nothing too special, except that if you actually look at the hung up body(can be seen in other parts of the Angry Mob scene) it seems that it's already begun decomposition (the stomach/waist is EXTREMELY thin). Which leads me to ask: Why are we given the POV of a dead man? Unless... Le Gasp!

I could be onto something... I could be clutching at straws, who knows?

Comment

Hunk was a bad ass with the neck snapping, oh yea!

Comment

his tmp was good as well but my fav....it's wesker.....he's got sexy eyes lol XD
                                Last edited by PS92; 08-14-2007, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X