The OFFICIAL Revelations 2 Episode Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OFFICIAL Revelations 2 Episode Poll

Alright I feel its time we start taking votes on what everyone's favorite episodes of Revelations 2 were! I made it multiple choice for those who cannot decide and added the bonus episodes for the heck of it.
    Episode 1: Penal Colony
    11.76%
    Episode 2: Contemplation
    11.76%
    Episode 3: Judgement
    35.29%
    Episode 4: Metamorphisis
    29.41%
    Bonus Episode: The Struggle
    5.88%
    Bonus Episode: Little Miss
    0.00%
    They all sucked
    5.88%

Barry chapter 2 and Claire chapter 3 were the best.

I was pretty disappointed with how episode 4(both characters, but mostly Claire) turned out to be honest and ultimately this game was about 4 characters: Moira, Barry,Natalia, and Alex.

Claire unfortunately got shafted halfway through the story, Her being taken specifically by Alex for her experiment was never really addressed, I was hoping to get some exposition from Alex about Why Claire was chosen for this but nothing came from it. I ended up skipping a few paths by accident so theres a little more to play in the main game, but I doubt I missed any story stuff.

I have no clue what season 2 episodes they have planned, if any, but for the writers to not have Alex address the question why Claire was chosen for this in a small cutscene, was a missed opportunity and incredibly lazy.It really could have been a pretty kickass moment.
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 03-18-2015, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Gotta say I am LOVING Natalias bonus episode. Environments are silent hill like and the music is both gorgeous and trippy.

Comment

@Wrathborne

Spoiler:
        Last edited by Kaneco; 03-20-2015, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Inb4 Little Miss wins cuz Natalia fucking wins at existence!

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            Barry chapter 2 and Claire chapter 3 were the best.

I was pretty disappointed with how episode 4(both characters, but mostly Claire) turned out to be honest and ultimately this game was about 4 characters: Moira, Barry,Natalia, and Alex.

Claire unfortunately got shafted halfway through the story, Her being taken specifically by Alex for her experiment was never really addressed, I was hoping to get some exposition from Alex about Why Claire was chosen for this but nothing came from it. I ended up skipping a few paths by accident so theres a little more to play in the main game, but I doubt I missed any story stuff.

I have no clue what season 2 episodes they have planned, if any, but for the writers to not have Alex address the question why Claire was chosen for this in a small cutscene, was a missed opportunity and incredibly lazy.It really could have been a pretty kickass moment.
            It is explained... replay Episode 3 as Claire (mentioned above by someone else, sorry)

I also dunno if you achieved the Real ending or not there - I recommend it. Most reviewers sadly only got the Bad Ending by default.. and wrote it in their reviews saying the ending was rubbish!! Not fair.
            Because of this, many people never saw the conclusion to Claire's story and just assumed she was in hospital.

I'd say 3 wins it for me - Claire's was cool. Barry's Ep,4 was awesome too - shame Claire couldn't have had longer (apart from the good ending, but she still had little involvement except at the very end)
            Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 03-20-2015, 08:48 AM.
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

I feel each chapter had its own standout moments.

Episode 1
              Claire: Realizing exploration was gonna be an element in the game.
              Barry: Meeting Natalia and learning her gameplay mechanics. Stealth Sections

Episode 2
              Claire: The final section in general plus boss battle. Seeing those Terrasave idiots die.
              Barry: The Build-up to meeting Alex

Episode 3
              Claire: The whole factory section in general full of puzzles.
              Barry: The suprisingly touching piggyback section,

Episode 4
              Claire: The files.
              Barry: The mansion, the labs, the final build-up to the Alex fight, the Alex fights themselves, the good ending.

Comment

Working...
              X