No announcement yet.

BIOHAZARD Heavenly Island - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entirely new. He may however be Alex's "subordinate" that Spencer spoke to on the phone in her place. Could also be any of her subordinates, though.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Issue 33. Reveals more of Dirk Miller and the connection to Umbrella Corps and Shényā is coming into play now.
      "I've got 100 cows."
      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Translated the noteworthy dialogue.

DIRK: Many hardships came with creating the strongest B.O.W. I needed to take care of thieving agents such as the dead Mike as they cropped up. Meanwhile there were finally excellent individuals replete with strength and quality. When I couldn't completely control them, these test subjects would escape. Their memories of their time as humans would periodically revive. It was a failure. However, I've perfected it at last. After Alex's passing, the curtain shall rise on my time... Schraube Dämon!! Return to your wife.
        JULIE: Do you read me? Umbrella's legacy is right here.
        Dirk appears to be German.
        Last edited by News Bot; 05-14-2016, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Anything new in issues 34 and 35? Also how many issues are left?
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
            Anything new in issues 34 and 35? Also how many issues are left?
            Here.

If its the same as Marhawa Desire then there should be four issues left. It would also conclude the manga roughly around the same time Umbrella Corps is released.
            "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

Thanks ;)
              Spoiler:

Comment

I think it's safe to say that Heavenly Island is some kind of prequel to RE7.
                What about Parker ? He just appeared once, right ? What's the point ?

Unless this justifies the context of RE7 ? Someone from the BSAA has to look for Parker and arrives on the island...who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Grem View Post
                  I think it's safe to say that Heavenly Island is some kind of prequel to RE7.
                  What about Parker ? He just appeared once, right ? What's the point ?

Unless this justifies the context of RE7 ? Someone from the BSAA has to look for Parker and arrives on the island...who knows.
                  According to Capcom it's an official tie-in story for both Revelations 2 and Umbrella Corps.

I'm still not 100% convinced this has anything to do with the files found in Lost in Nightmares either. The Schraube Dämon looks very much
                  like a t-Phobos infectant, quite similar to Alex's hunched form. And if Miller has remained on the island at the old Umbrella base ever since 2006,
                  that doesn't really correlate with Spencer discovering Alex has vanished and all trace of the research has gone with her.
                  Last edited by TheBatMan; 05-27-2016, 03:33 PM.
                  "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                    According to Capcom it's an official tie-in story for both Revelations 2 and Umbrella Corps.
                    Sure we already know that. But at the same time, I strongly suspect this game will serve as a prequel to RE7. There's no point in introducing Shenya if that's not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post

I'm still not 100% convinced this has anything to do with the files found in Lost in Nightmares either. The Schraube Dämon looks very much
                      like a t-Phobos infectant, quite similar to Alex's hunched form. And if Miller has remained on the island at the old Umbrella base ever since 2006,
                      that doesn't really correlate with Spencer discovering Alex has vanished and all trace of the research has gone with her.
                      Alex was sent to develop a virus for immortality. One of her researchers discovered the t-Phobos prototype out of that research, though we don't know when. The virus that created the Schraube Dämon is another t-Virus variant that preserves more intelligence. It creates enhanced Zombies, two of which was then experimented on further to achieve that B.O.W.'s normal form (maybe it has a Super Tyrant like mechanism? We'll see). It didn't grow its extra limbs without surgery.

Alex vanished and took everything and everyone with her, but left Dirk Miller and with him her prototype t-Virus for reasons unknown. When he notices they've gone, he disguises himself as a shaman to acquire new test subjects (Alex took them with her) and resolved to continue their project and complete it, probably out of respect for Alex judging by his attitude. Spencer's men wouldn't recognize him masquerading as a shaman, and he likely hid from them.
                      Last edited by News Bot; 05-27-2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X