Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
    OMG LOL that they got stuck at the end with the control panel puzzle. I had Zero on Gamecube in 2002 when I was 11 years old - and even I knew what I had to do.. Why do all reviewers suck at playing games?

Just pre-ordered this on PS4 and I hope it doesn't have the music bug that REmake had where it was twice as fast and chipmunk pitch.
    I will be more done with capcom than I ever have been if they manage to miss this silly bug once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
      I will be more done with capcom than I ever have been if they manage to miss this silly bug once again.
      I bought Zero and REmake seperately, so I won't be buying the Origins Collection (the cover looks cool but why did they choose the horrible RE4 font? Ewww!)

SO hopefully they have fixed that bug and not just copied and pasted the data over so the error repeats again!
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Got zero HD pre-ordered for Christmas, anyone know if the re1 and basketball outfits will be included in the base game? I've seen renders but no news if they're dlc or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
          Got zero HD pre-ordered for Christmas, anyone know if the re1 and basketball outfits will be included in the base game? I've seen renders but no news if they're dlc or not.
          AFAIK they are in the game.. alogn with the T shirts for Becky. The DS Cheerleader and Billy's Camo outfit are Pre-Order bonuses though.
          I have no idea about the Mercs 3D Nurse and Billy's prisoner outfit though (is this only included with the Origins Collection)

No doubt these will be cheap DLC anyway

Comment

• Yeah I had no interest in buying the nurse or prisoner outfits xD they're a bit much...
            Just mainly wanted the re1 outfit.

Comment

• I want her prototype outfit!! The white one!! Please Capcom!!

Comment

• Anyone else pre-order the ps4 digital and is hyped to play it at midnight on the dot? I know imma be posting my thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  I want her prototype outfit!! The white one!! Please Capcom!!
                  May I spoil you ? We already know what outfits will be in the game...
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• ^Rebecca has like, what, a dozen costumes now? If half of those are offered as DLC, then I do hope that they charge a reasonable price for them.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• OMFG I actually looked at the link.. awesomes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        May I spoil you ? We already know what outfits will be in the game...
                        Spoiler:
                        Wow, I'm kinda speechless. I was not expecting Capcom to go all out like that with costumes. I never thought I would be so hyped to play RE0 again lol.

Comment

• This remaster looks great!
                          I was gonna wait on buying it, but I figure if I preordered...lol

These are the best alternate costumes in an RE game, I'll say it
                          I'd use so many of these costumes.
                          Last edited by Kei_M; 01-14-2016, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Would of prefered Rebecca maroon prototype costume to her red dc outfit, has a more earthly feel which imo makes more sense than her white getup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rebecca_Costume_Concepts_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.7 KB
ID:	404787
                            Last edited by Mikhail; 01-14-2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• So how will the STARS Prototype outfit be available?

Comment

• All outfits presented here :
                                Capcom's Resident Evil Zero features a whole closet (or in this case a suitcase) full of threads lead characters Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen can wear thr...

You can even change your outfit on the fly without having to restart a game. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X