No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puts REmaster and those ugly upscales so badly to shame. They are actually pouring quite the effort on this one, definitively got me interested.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

This is why they did REmaster first. Keeping our expectations low made this reveal all the more exhilarating! Had they released the lacklustre REmaster on the heels this effort, people would have been furious and it would have probably sold far fewer copies; everyone would have been comparing the REmaster backgrounds to RE0's.
      Last edited by Enigmatism415; 06-09-2015, 01:08 PM.

Comment

It won't help Zero much though. It will sell less than REmake HD, because it's less famous and hyped.

Comment

Good for me I never had the chance to play it entirely, I will be enjoying it from start to finish for me first time, in true HD. That's enough hype for me.
          Last edited by Gemini; 06-09-2015, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            Good for me I never had the chance to play it entirely, I will be enjoying it from start to finish for me first time, in true HD. That's enough hype for me.
            It's a long game. Where was your stopping point?

Comment

Good to know I'm not the only person, thanks Gemini. I actually thought I was the only RE fan to not beat RE0. Makes me feel a bit better now.
              Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 06-09-2015, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Never even got to play it. New game for me

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  It's a long game. Where was your stopping point?
                  Right after the Eclipse segment. Had to return the game the day after, never got anywhere in the training facility.

Comment

Who else thinks one of the exclusive outfits for Rebecca will be her nurse outfit from Mercenaries but in its full HD goodness?

Comment

You will all be in for a very pleasant surprise, then! I am a pretty tough critic when it comes to Resident Evil, but in my opinion, Zero is at the very least as good as Code Veronica, if not better (I say this as a fan who adores CVX, so you may very well find RE0 to be far superior).

Comment

Yet when Zero is released I bet you anything people will immediately find something to bash it over and call it 'garbage', and blame Capcom for releasing something "half assed". There is no pleasing the RE community anymore.

I just don't get what makes people think the REmaster was such a disappointment.
                        Last edited by VirusPunk; 06-09-2015, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Feel no shame I still haven't cleared cv, got stuck on the second disc straight away going around in circles room by room trying to work what you do with detonator in the sorting room.
                          Then there is the list I haven't played past the first 10 mins,
                          outbreak 1 & 2, dead aim.
                          re 5 only played the demo and instantly hated it from the get go.
                          re6, rev1 & 2 never played, hopefully next year I'll have a pc that can run them as rev1 & 2 interest me the most along with the remasters, why no pc release for cv though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                            Yet when Zero is released I bet you anything people will immediately find something to bash it over and call it 'garbage', and blame Capcom for releasing something "half assed". There is no pleasing the RE community anymore.

I just don't get what makes people think the REmaster was such a disappointment.
                            This. RE fans just love to overreact about the smallest things.
                            Last edited by CODE_umb87; 06-09-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              You will all be in for a very pleasant surprise, then! I am a pretty tough critic when it comes to Resident Evil, but in my opinion, Zero is at the very least as good as Code Veronica, if not better (I say this as a fan who adores CVX, so you may very well find RE0 to be far superior).
                              I'm not a fan of CV, but it's a good chance to finally own a copy of a RE I completely missed in the past. So glad they handed over the development to somebody who was actually responsible for the original project, it really shows a difference in work flow and quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                                Who else thinks one of the exclusive outfits for Rebecca will be her nurse outfit from Mercenaries but in its full HD goodness?
                                Yup, that's my feeling too.
                                Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                                Feel no shame I still haven't cleared cv, got stuck on the second disc straight away going around in circles room by room trying to work what you do with detonator in the sorting room.
                                Not to spoil you or anything, but the detonator thing is entirely optional, so... you must have missed something else. :p

Comment

Working...
                                X