No announcement yet.

Worst Scene In RE: Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I luuuuurve Siena Guillory. I reckon she was an okay choice for Jill but to be honest I imagined someone a little less girly....her voice wasn't spot-on for Jill. However I am angry that Jill doesn't appear in Extinction, and apparently it's all Eragon's fault. =P

Comment

You mean, you don't like Sienna Guillory's portrayal of Jill Valentine as much?

Jill's still super cool in my book

Comment

No I'm disappointed she didn't return for Extinction, because she was busy with work on Eragon (a steaming hunk of crap)

Comment

oh no i love jill valentine, i relate myself most to her. i don't like sienna's portrayal of her : / i mean if i wear short skirts i wear some small shorts under there so at least nobody gets to see my panties or whatever else : / or am i the only one that thinks that way.

when sienna/jill said "i'm good but i'm not that good" it pissed me off, jill would never say something like that

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
            ew you guys are such pervs, and how skanky i don't like jill as much now
            what a silly reason to not like miss valentine as much. and yes, all boys have some kind of perverse way of thinking, some just more than others.

Comment

believe me i know about perverse

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Are you kidding me? That was my favorite scene and heres why!
                Now i love Jill even more! Heck i'm starting to like this movie...Apocalipse or whatever is called

Comment

The zombies coming out the graves is a straight rip from Code Veronica same with the scene near the end when Alice runs from the helicopter and eventually does the whole mock drop with the gun. Overall the scene I hated the most was everything post helicopter crash where they brought Alice back, bitch shoulda stayed dead . . .
                  sigpic

Comment

agreed buddy! i wish they finally kill that bitch off, did anyone play close attention to charles ashford when he was talking? i turned to my friend who was with me at the theater and i was like wtf is he saying.. not to make fun of slow kids or anything but he sounded like it.

Comment

Hopefully Umbrella will take full control of Alice at the end and Claire will just tear her a new one! Ali Larter is far superior to Milla Jovovovovovovvick
                      sigpic

Comment

i know guys like nudity and all and i don't mind watchin naked people either but i'm tired of seeing her flat tits with huuge nipples she needs more boobage seriously. why do they always have a nipple shot with her? they're way too huge. i like watching girls with c cup and above though

Comment

Ditto. I'm a boob guy, so bigger is better. Ain't that right Shivveh?

To be honest. I like all sizes really.
                          Last edited by Project Omega; 07-27-2007, 09:37 PM.

Comment

i don't like a's because it looks like a boy, b's not that great either. i like it when you press them together sometimes it makes a v in the middle, i don't like fake boobs though and me being a girl i can tell. c's and d's are what i like anything over D is too much : /

Comment

I don't give a damn about breast size.

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                                i don't like a's because it looks like a boy, b's not that great either. i like it when you press them together sometimes it makes a v in the middle, i don't like fake boobs though and me being a girl i can tell. c's and d's are what i like anything over D is too much : /
                                Why girls/women dont like fake boobs? My girl also doenst like them. Whats wrong with them? As long as they look cool...

Comment

Working...
                                X