• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
    anything over D is too much : /
    Lies.

Anything over a K-Cup is too much.

Comment

i've never seen k cup

girls don't like them because if they're naturally endowed with good stuff, these fake people come in and buy assets which end up messing them up later on anyway. i never understood how pregnancy works with fake boobs

back on topic, didn't nemesis die by a helicopter crashing down on his back or something? : / and also nemo became good right?

Comment

I vaguely recall him catching the falling copter with his FACE!

Also Nemo was always good- Lucky Fin!
        sigpic

Comment

lol i just call him nemo cus he's cute like that ;)
          the next RE movie looks worse what the heck are they doing in vegas : /

Comment

yeah idk...but i did see a new trailer for Extinction when i was at the movies on friday...it gave a little more of the storyline. i don't really get it but whatever. someone should find it *i'm wayyyy too lazy to*

Comment

Gambling with their lives!

Zing!

Comment

i roll 7 for your life meggy then you're mine!

anyone going to see it?

Comment

Oh? I'm yours eh? Good to know...

As for the movie, I know I am

Comment

Ill go see it for sure. If I sat through Transformers I can definitely sit through an RE movie

Comment

i think i'll go see it to curse and fight up a storm ... even though i got a bad reputation for fighting

Comment

I'll wait for the DVD.

Comment

I think that even if the first two were crap imo, I'm still gonna see the new one because those of the addition of old RE enemies. Oh and the worst scene in the film was.... hmm... probably the whole film

Comment

i'll deffo be seeing it when it finally comes out, monster wise its finally got crows xD got sick of seen the dogs in the first 2 movies. and the zombies kinda remind me of day of the dead lol

Comment

Originally posted by DXP View Post
                              i'll deffo be seeing it when it finally comes out, monster wise its finally got crows xD got sick of seen the dogs in the first 2 movies. and the zombies kinda remind me of day of the dead lol
                              Yea that scene with the zombies and that base reminded me of Day of the Dead too. Cool, I'm not the only one.

Yea I'm new here guys. Hi. I've been wanting to join a RE board for a while now, and now that I've got time on my hands and saw how nice you guys are, I thought this site was the best. And to the person involved with the site, Congrats, you really got a great site here.
                              Last edited by Puma1; 07-30-2007, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Thanks, And welcome You may want to stop by the introduction topic in the off topic board and make a post there, that way more people will see your intro post ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X