Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Mate - that's hilarious.

But I think all we're getting is some Not a Hero footage.

Although that's still pretty good. Right?

Leave a comment:

• Kaneco
    replied
    TGS releasing trailers... Meanwhile
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DKE5JCnX0AAYJbX.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	405012

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wow. Nobody posts anything decent on here in months, yet now this appears. Way to get a conscience, kid, but we have our reasons.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by BSAA . Org View Post
    You're all getting excited about a game that may never happen now. That "no news is good news" crap is just that - crap. I've not been fully disappointed in Capcom, but I just think this doesn't look good, and they haven't been treating RE too well in recent years. RE7 is a really great game, but we're on a bigger ship now.
    People are doing the same shit with the RE1.5 REmake, no news for months... people crying that it's dead then some new stuff pops up. I don't think people understand how complicated and difficult the process of creating a video game is. Shit takes time, people are so damn impatient. The RE2REmake will see the light of day, you need to calm.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You're all getting excited about a game that may never happen now. That "no news is good news" crap is just that - crap. I've not been fully disappointed in Capcom, but I just think this doesn't look good, and they haven't been treating RE too well in recent years. RE7 is a really great game, but we're on a bigger ship now.

Leave a comment:

• Graco
    replied
    Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    I bet we haven't seen anything yet because they're still deciding whether it should be TPS, FPS, or good (pre-rendered backgrounds).
    I sincerely hope that is not the case. I wouldn’t be surprised if they take this in a direction other than a lot of people are hoping it will be. I’ve tried to have as few expectations as possible. Not because I’m being pessimistic but because there’s not anything to really begin forming an opinion on yet.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm half for it, and half not. The reason being, Capcom made the RE remake when RE games still had that true RE atmosphere, and the remake made it 1000 times better. But to want a remake of any other RE game is asking a lot.

RE of old was killed off with RE4. It seems everything since has been created just to keep the RE name alive in any capacity. It was also only a 6 year gap between the original and the remake of RE. RE2 was out almost 20 years ago and things have very much moved ahead. So for all we know, they realized it would be too hard to pull off.

Leave a comment:

• Enigmatism415
    replied
    I bet we haven't seen anything yet because they're still deciding whether it should be TPS, FPS, or good (pre-rendered backgrounds).

Leave a comment:

• leftshoe18
    replied
    TGS is September 21st through the 24th.

Leave a comment:

• ronin_akikage
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    I'd expect something at TGS. Not that much time has passed and people are gauging this project based on when it was just greenlit.
    I was trying to say the same thing in an earlier post.

Anyone got a date for this year's show? September, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    I'd expect something at TGS. Not that much time has passed and people are gauging this project based on when it was just greenlit.

Leave a comment:

• leftshoe18
    replied
    I believe that was just a rumor and no solid evidence of it ever appeared.

Leave a comment:

• Renard
    replied
    Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
    As for RE PSP, I was really annoyed at Capcom over that. That was the single reason I bought the PSP in the first place. And then when it never happened, I was really disappointed. Konami was able to squeeze out at least 2 or 3 Metal Gear titles for the PSP, but we never got that RE game. It's like they squandered an opportunity to make money off of RE.

It's too bad we have literally no information about that game, or why it was scrapped.
    Didn't someone say that it eventually became Revelations? I could've sworn someone said somewhere that they moved it to Nintendo's new hardware since the PSP was dying.

Leave a comment:

• RetroRain
    replied
    I can see that happening as well. Also, I think we are in for one long dry period of RE news. There is literally nothing every day I check for news, and I don't expect there to be any, anytime soon. I hope I'm wrong, but I think we are in for a long wait (reminds me of the time when we were all waiting for news on Umbrella Chronices, and everybody was starting to get all pissed off because the waiting was forever).

As for RE PSP, I was really annoyed at Capcom over that. That was the single reason I bought the PSP in the first place. And then when it never happened, I was really disappointed. Konami was able to squeeze out at least 2 or 3 Metal Gear titles for the PSP, but we never got that RE game. It's like they squandered an opportunity to make money off of RE.

It's too bad we have literally no information about that game, or why it was scrapped.

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    I've been waiting to hear something about this but the lack of anything since the initial announcement is painting a grim picture.

I hope I'm wrong but this almost seems like it will be forgotten about and never discussed again like Resident Evil PSP.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X