• Time
  • Show
Clear All

INCOMING!
    sigpic

Comment

lol RC, do you have a 360?

Comment

Australia gets it in September. I am tempted to get a screener but I am not sure yet....I wanna see the debut in like the cinemas just for that effect =P

Comment

LOL @ RC!

I'll download whatever comes out. I support the movie industry and all, but i aint waiting an extra 2 months for no reason whatsoever.

Comment

I liked both movies as well, except for Paul F'in Anderson is a douche bag director...Yay highlander director for the third...I heard that it was way awesome...

Spoiler:

seriously dont look if you dont want to have any info about the third movie...
            Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-17-2007, 03:48 PM.

Comment

WOW AT THAT SPOILER.

Seriously if its' who I think it is thats insane.

Comment

I really hated the movies to date.
                *and as a film grad I really find the mistakes in RE and RE: Apoc to be unbearable, same for lousy location filming and leaving canadian landmarks in shot etc*

So this 2 month delay isn't really going to bother me at all.

May Paul Anderson die of Rabies and his Remains scattered to each corner of the earth for safe keeping so that they may never be united again

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  lol RC, do you have a 360?
                  Not yet I just got a Wii for my birthday there so it'll probably be a while before I accumulate the necessary chinyen for a 360. In saying that all other purchases are on hold until I get one or something truly sweet comes out for the Wii ie Manhunt 2 or Metroid Prime 3.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X