Resident Evil RP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name: Shivana

Description: long black hair reaching her hip, brown eyes, dark red tube top with a cropped black jacket over incase it gets cold. black skirt and knee high black boots
    accessories: silver key earrings (i own these they're so awesome ), handcuffs on the side of her skirt. i'm short so 5' 4. black messenger bag with a white star patch tacked on by safety pins. inside bag is some lipstick, keychain flashlight, notebook, metal pencilbox with pens and pencils, tissues, tiny vodka bottle, bottle of water, and a pink lunchbox with food she made herself

weapons: has melee weapons mostly, steel pipe, knife, sawed off western custom shotgun (the one jill has in RE 3)

stunned enemy move: low blow where applicable.. what i don't care
    kneeling enemy move: heel drop

bio: a college student who managed to get an internship as a nurse by luck. only arrived in town 2 days ago, but it hasn't been a pleasant trip thusfar. the people who work there are mean and think of her as a nuisance because she's not as serious as them. since then she's stayed in her dorm passing her time by looking out the window, taking advantage of the free meals the labs provide (freeloader and can't help it sometimes), drinking a few shots and getting accustomed to the new area she'll be living in.

neutral

Comment

Ok update

Protagonists;
      1)Leon
      pb
      2)Jason Brooks
      pb BLSR1
      3)
      pb
      4)
      pb
      5)

Neutral;
      1)Rick
      pb DXP
      2)Shivana
      pb SinValentine
      3)
      pb
      4)
      pb
      5)
      pb

Antagonists;

1)Wesker
      pb PS92
      2)
      pb
      3)
      pb
      4)
      pb
      5)
      pb

Comment

Name: Bruce McGivern
        Description:Caucasian male, 183cm tall with scruffy brown hair, disheveled appearance with slight/cropped beard and goatee. Physically fit without being overly toned. Wears a typical blue cotton t-shirt under a tactical vest which has a holster for a handgun and four holders for ammo clips aswell as a pouch containing an ammo tool for creating ammunition from gunpowder, a box of strike anywhere waterproof matches and a lockpick set (although he is admittedly still learning to use them). He also has dark blue combat trousers and a strong reliable pair of steel toed boots.
        Secondary Weapon: Combat knife
        Stunned Enemy Move: Kick
        Kneeling enemy Move: Neck Breaker
        Brief Bio: Bruce is what we can call a good action hero, being a member of the Anti-Umbrella Pursuit Investigation Team of US STRATCOM (US Strategic Command Forces). He has all the training he needs for his missions, but bruce tends to go in missions with his guns blazing, not his mind thinking. This has led him into bad situations before, but fortunately he has enough skills to back himself up and that is why he always comes out on top. Bruce has been sent in to investigate the possibility of ongoing viral research in a site believed to be owned by the now disgraced Umbrella Corporation.
        Virus State: Uninfected
        Protagonist.
        sigpic

Comment

this sounds good, cmon more people should join

Comment

ok heres the update and i'll start this next week ok so if u don't see this i'll pm u ok here goes

Protagonists;
            1)Leon
            pb
            2)Jason Brooks
            pb BLSR1
            3)Bruce McGivern
            pb Rancid Cheese
            4)
            pb
            5)

Neutral;
            1)Rick
            pb DXP
            2)Shivana
            pb SinValentine
            3)
            pb
            4)
            pb
            5)
            pb

Antagonists;

1)Wesker
            pb PS92
            2)
            pb
            3)
            pb
            4)
            pb
            5)
            pb
            Last edited by PS92; 08-26-2007, 01:07 AM. Reason: wrong placing of chatacter

Comment

FYI Bruce McGivern is a PROtagonist although while I'm here can we play two characters?
              sigpic

Comment

sure as long as u can keep up

Comment

i would like to play two too i mean there's only 5 people joined up here

Comment

well sure have as many as u like as long as u keep up with it sure go ahead

Comment

Oh, I would like to join, I've never done anything like this, but i would give it a go. I will have to fill it in after a few hours, I'm at work at the moment and I cannot take too long doing personal things before the boss catches on

Comment

lol iknow how you feel i used to dodge stuff like that whenever she came around. if your computer has something at the taskbar which shows desktop it's so handy!

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                          lol iknow how you feel i used to dodge stuff like that whenever she came around. if your computer has something at the taskbar which shows desktop it's so handy!
                          That is so true! And it really helps since my PC is out in the open where anybody that walks past can see everything.

Comment

i used to sit right next to the big boss's office.. it was so annoying because random people would ask me where she was. and there's this nosy lady that always comes by. it's not like they have any authority on what you're doing anyway

Comment

hey hey please keep on topic here

Comment

i would do it, if i knew how....can someone PM me some details on like what goes on in an RP and so on? i know it's really not that complicated, but i'd love to participate, and i don't think i could unless i know rules and whatnot. thanks bunches.

Comment

Working...
                                X