No announcement yet.

The "Wesker Connection"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I'm concerned, the BH serie's starts at 0 and ends in 3.

Yes, I hate CV. And I can't stand 4 and 5 is just looking to be another "4" so...

Comment

I believe the marcus assassination would have happened anyway. Spencer was intent on going through with the event, he could have bribed/used someone else in the facility or tell birkin that if he didn't do it then his daughter would die. And that event leads to more, as marcus caused the t-virus outbreak which spread to the mansion, then S.T.A.R.S. would possibly be founded anyway as umbrella agreed on it. Maybe another infiltrator made leader.

Comment

so Billy Coen would have faced his death penalty

Comment

Great work here P.O. as always. Your projects will never stop to impress me.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

this is a mind blowing thread

Comment

Wesker is the main antagonist in the series and like PO has said a lot of events may have not happened if he wasn't there. I think if they left him dead after the first game, the series would continue but would be much different. I agree that capcom has no long term story for the series and are just kind of making it up as they go. Extras like weskers report and umbrella archives are need just to keep track of the story. We can even thank Wesker for this forum as he gives us RE fans many things to think and debate about.
              Last edited by Stars1356; 09-20-2008, 07:40 AM.

Comment

This whole thread is exactly why Wesker is by far my favorite antagonist ever. Not only because of his influence in the entirety of the storyline, but that the entire way along, he for the most part was never your every-game antagonist. The type who'd randomly come out and go HA HA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU NOW (i just typed that as jill you now, orz) - but more the type who'd be doing his own thing and running into you by chance. Thereafter kicking your ass if you get in his way. He's also not the beat-him-omg-winner type of enemy, where everything will be solved and over with his defeat. That's one thing I love, how you rarely get to actually ever fight him, yet he's there and doing his thing and tugging at everyone's strings and just so INVOLVED in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
                  This whole thread is exactly why Wesker is by far my favorite antagonist ever. Not only because of his influence in the entirety of the storyline, but that the entire way along, he for the most part was never your every-game antagonist. The type who'd randomly come out and go HA HA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU NOW (i just typed that as jill you now, orz) - but more the type who'd be doing his own thing and running into you by chance. Thereafter kicking your ass if you get in his way. He's also not the beat-him-omg-winner type of enemy, where everything will be solved and over with his defeat. That's one thing I love, how you rarely get to actually ever fight him, yet he's there and doing his thing and tugging at everyone's strings and just so INVOLVED in everything.

RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT in every word!

Comment

Working...
                  X