A thought occurs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thought occurs!

Ok, so if RE5 is using the same gameplay style as RE4, will there be a codec thingy? And if there is, who will Chris' contact be?

might be jill or rebbeca....or even wesker

Comment

B.S.A.A. most likely, isn't that who Chris works for now? I would imagine Barry, Claire, Jill or Rebecca, they all seem likely to have followed the same path as he.

However, which will stay back and which will be on the field is to be decided.

Comment

what's bsaa? don't remember that. also it'd be awesome to talk to barry on that haha

Comment

B.S.A.A. is the organization Chris seems to be working for in the trailer. Check out his arm patch.

Chris has a headset on so he probably will be in contact with someone.

Comment

oh ok thanks, also chances are it's someone unknown like hunnigan. some help she was : /

Comment

duh .. colonel roy campbell .. who else.

Comment

when i first read this topic i wanted to say that !

Comment

I think he will be in contact with none other than Billy Coen!!111!1

Think about it...

Billy's
                  Secret
                  Anti-umbrella
                  Association

:-P

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                    I think he will be in contact with none other than Billy Coen!!111!1

Think about it...

Billy's
                    Secret
                    Anti-umbrella
                    Association

:-P
                    clever

Comment

hmm this makes an interesting theory, as he has a radio head set, this could possibly add a character from a past game to come into some sort of play, maybe it will be Hunnigan again...you never know, I think with a year untill the release there will be a lot of un answered questions untill the release...Lets just keep our hopes up and out heads held high and make this is as enjoyable as possible

Comment

Barry please....for the love of god.

Comment

I was thinking it would be cool if they had another mini side game like the mercenaries except it had every single main character from every Resident evil avaialble to all STARS Memebers to RPD to All of the survivors...And all had their individual moves like neck snapping, Groin kick action...ahahaha....J/K last part, still would be awesome.

Comment

I think that would be anything but a "mini" game =P
                            It would be cool........

Comment

OTACON! well wtf happened to hunnigan? i'm confused. oh well i guess that was leon, huh...

Comment

Working...
                              X