Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I grabbed a new piece today myself. The resident evil 4 premium edition. Only bad thing is it didn't have the Ada Wong laser cell . Got it for 10 bucks at a pawn shop of all places. I'm still pissed about the Ada cell. Dammit. I would've taken the case and the cell and left the game personally.

Comment

• Damn that sucks that you didn't get the laser cell, but at least you got it for 50 bucks cheaper than me lol. I still want to get the gamecube version that comes with the leon cell.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        Damn that sucks that you didn't get the laser cell, but at least you got it for 50 bucks cheaper than me lol. I still want to get the gamecube version that comes with the leon cell.
        i got an extra gamecube version, its not factory sealed, but everything inside still is. it was $60 when i got it 2-3 years ago.
        Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 10-10-2009, 08:09 PM.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
          i got an extra gamecube version, its not factory sealed, but everything inside still is. it was $60 when i got it 2-3 years ago.
          can you tell me more about this version?

@Agent_Wong: I have the Ada Laser Cell with the complete game you have..he he

@ REMaster: Take a look on ebay.I got my GC Version with the Leon Cell there for only 20 dollar.....he he

Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 10-13-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Wow 20 bucks ain't bad at all. I bought some old RE mags for 12 bucks last week so they should be arriving soon.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
              @Agent_Wong: I have the Ada Laser Cell with the complete game you have..he he
              That just isn't fair what so ever. It's just mean.
              Last edited by Agent_Wong; 10-13-2009, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Heres my resident evil collection.Mostley PAL versions but im starting to get some JAP and NTSC versions too..And of course theres a couple PAL PROMO versions(full game,given out to the press before the final game was released).

And if someone is interested,heres a couple of pics of my overall collection:

Comment

• Nice stuff, Keeke.

Any chance you could please send me scans of the RE2 N64 rental box and all contents? (For my website, see my sig.)

Did you happen to get that RECVX promo on eBay recently?

I wouldn't mind buying one of those RE5 360 promos if you don't need two.
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                    Nice stuff, Keeke.

Any chance you could please send me scans of the RE2 N64 rental box and all contents? (For my website, see my sig.)

Did you happen to get that RECVX promo on eBay recently?

I wouldn't mind buying one of those RE5 360 promos if you don't need two.
                    I can send you some scans,i only have to go to my parents as i dont have a scanner myself.

No,bought my recvx promo from finland

Maybe ill put the re5 promo up for sale/trade soon..

Comment

• here is my new figure:

Comment

• That looks cool. I picked up a Code Veronica prima guide the other day. Only have a few more to get.

Comment

• It's been awhile since I took a picture of my overall collection, so I decided to take a new one last night since I moved around some furniture and got a new cabinet.

Last edited by REmaster; 10-19-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• NICCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                            I'm a little bit worried that those games on the top will fall over

Comment

• Thank you, yea I need to move them around lol.

Comment

• Just got hold of a nice bit of non-official Nemesis artwork. It's purty.

Comment

Working...
                                X