This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
    I believe that's the point, so not to reveal where he bought it (watermarked image).
    Thats really fucking pathetic if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
      ^ I almost bought that the other day, looks pretty cool. Don't you also have the bullet keychain Gene?
      The bullet keychain I have is an old Biohazard 2 promo one. Not sure if I'll bother with the Japanese DSC one...
      sigpic

Comment

• Was the Japanese DSC bullet chain the one with the blue-tipped bullet Anette used?

Speaking of which, was there ever any known purpose why it was tipped-blue? Hmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Thats really fucking pathetic if you ask me.
          why is pathetic ?

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
            I spent 3 years to have the 3 okamoto statues, and the third is unpainted and unassembled, so i have to find a really professionnal guy to do it, i don't want to waste my super tyrant(but just in case it happens, i have 3 of it )
            I think my favorite is marvin.

Cool you managed to have a licker, it's so rare now in a perfect condition, did you have the box too?

Thanks man
            I don't have the outer box but in my opinion that is really uninteresting....to have the licker is more then I ever thought I can get

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
              Was the Japanese DSC bullet chain the one with the blue-tipped bullet Anette used?

Speaking of which, was there ever any known purpose why it was tipped-blue? Hmm...
              Yes the DSC bullet key chain had the blue tip, and no they never gave an explanation for the blue tip in the game.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• ^ Oh, okay. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zomby View Post
                  It's the rare statue from Kenzo Okamoto
                  DUDE!!!

Can I ask how much you paid?

Awesome statue!

I pretty much gave up ever being able to find those statues. There was a Marvin on ebay a while back. The bidding just got ridiculous... I'm not sure what the final price was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                    DUDE!!!

Awesome statue!

I pretty much gave up ever being able to find those statues. There was a Marvin on ebay a while back. The bidding just got ridiculous... I'm not sure what the final price was.

I'm betting around $300

Collecting takes money, ALOT OF MONEY. Nothing to do with RE here but for my NIN collection there was a "March Of The Pigs" cassette on ebay which went up to $215 a year ago. And to think people pay that much for stuff to add to their collection.
                    Spoiler:

The point of this post is that collecting takes money but hell I bet you know that dont chya Skunky?

Comment

• ^YUP!!!

I've spent some serious cash on all of my shit!!!

I'd hate to add it all up...

Comment

• I wanna know how much in total Gene has spent. I'm thinking he's spent more money than any one of us here.

Comment

• I haven't done a calculation of what everything I have is 'worth', because I'd never dream of selling it. What you see me sell sometimes is things I get in duplicate if I happen to get bulk lots, or it's bundled with an item that I really want to buy. Items I pay alot for are items that I personally attach alot of value to, and can justify the expense. Since I won't resell them, monetarilly they are worth nothing to me, but I personally exact a whole lot of pleasure collecting and owning some rare things.

It's more about being patient, and lucky. You see things on ebay like this CODE: Veronica Chris Vest & Shirt for $1700 USD which is just ludicrous. I was patient, and in the end got both for about 1/10th the price he's listed at (actually hard to tell, as the vest was part of a bulk lot). And last week I saw one of those vests go for ~$60, which is a crazy price for one of those. The winner of that was I think lucky to get it at that price.

Although I have spent alot, it could be alot less than some might think.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Is anyone still collecting the Resident Evil 2 Wildstorm trading cards? I am trying to complete mine and these are still missing:

L01
                            19zombie
                            23G1
                            25G3
                            26G4
                            27G5
                            35 Birth of g-virus
                            36 birth of g-virus
                            L45
                            C07
                            C08
                            C39
                            C40
                            C48
                            C50
                            C53

Got some double cards to trade ofcourse:
                            Motion card Claire
                            S3 from the holochrome insert set
                            S5 from the holochrome insert set
                            L04
                            L06
                            L07
                            L13
                            L14
                            L15
                            L16
                            L17
                            L38
                            L41
                            L46
                            L47
                            L48
                            L51
                            L52
                            C04
                            C05
                            C09
                            C10
                            C11
                            C12
                            C13
                            C37
                            C38
                            C41
                            C42
                            C43
                            C44
                            C46
                            C47
                            C51

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                              DUDE!!!

Awesome statue!

273€ ~ $391

Comment

• Can anyone recommend to me a website where I can buy a RE: Archives Jill Valentine figure please?

I've found other characters like Chris on various sites which I've ordered by I cannot find a Jill listed anywhere.

In the UK, also. Please don't say ebay because are never any buy-it-nows at a reasonable price.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X