Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm I was recently thinking about how so many people seem to have a collection of some sought. My dad used to have a stamp collection and one of my best friends has a really cool zippo collection. I think its time i start my own collection and since i love resident evil why not start there!. I think for the moment im going to focus on all the games that are available but i have no idea where to start!. Maybe i will start with all of the different versions of RE1. I have a PAL version of both the original and the directors cut but im not really sure what other versions there are except for the saturn, German and Japanese versions. If any one could give me a list of all the different versions of RE1, or at least a link, id be very greatful

Comment

• @Iamnemesis

lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Well you could try getting a copy of the PS1 classic long box vrs and the jewel case vrs (depending on which ones you have already). I got the original Biohazard sealed for 30-40 bucks on ebay, I'm sure you can dig up some classics.

Last edited by REmaster; 01-06-2010, 03:27 PM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
          Ah cheers mate thats very helpful I cant wait to start collecting

EDIT

@REmaster yea i did manage to find the long box version on ebay for like $23. Hopefully i can get these items shipped out to the UK but i expect i probably can
          Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 01-06-2010, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Pyramid View Post
            @xdeadpan: Sheer luck is how I ended up with them. Just happened to be browsing eBay for Biohazard collectables at the right time. It wasn't till after I'd got them that I realised how rare the Lugers are. Funnily enough the relief would cost me almost triple what the guns cost!
            Yeah, I've always appreciated my collectibles a lot more when I stumbled upon them by luck. I'm not particularly interested in a lot of the gun replicas, but I've always wanted the Lugers. And, of course, the Ashford music box. The times I occasionally see either on eBay or Yahoo! Auctions, I just pine after them, knowing I don't have enough money for 'em! 'tis a shame, but maybe one day!

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              I'd really like that Desert Eagle from RE2 but the prices are way out of my league. Stars_G36 has a Rebecca version I believe.
              Yeah, the DE's are steep. Think I seen one going for about $500. Screw that.

If I was in the US I could get a hold of the various SE models easily. I've seen a few on the US EBay but none of the sellers are willing to ship internationally. Kind of a pain. Still, patience and all that.

Yeah, I've always appreciated my collectibles a lot more when I stumbled upon them by luck. I'm not particularly interested in a lot of the gun replicas, but I've always wanted the Lugers. And, of course, the Ashford music box. The times I occasionally see either on eBay or Yahoo! Auctions, I just pine after them, knowing I don't have enough money for 'em! 'tis a shame, but maybe one day!
              I didn't even know they made a replica of the music box. Got any pictures of it?

Comment

• Have to update again but this is my latest item (original not copie):

Comment

• Here's some of my collection vids...they're actually pretty funny because they are so full of fail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNRXrJuZ_Bs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOAvN0aJ7Y
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• @Mr.Pyramid, those gold lugers are sweeeeeet!
                    I've got 2 sets from Hong Kong. One set is tiny and came with a bunch of other CV collectibles, the other set are larger (10cm long). How big are those ones?

@Cerberes, did you buy that script so you can burn it?
                    Just kidding... I guess it's a good collectible if you liked the movie.

I got a pair of Bio4 guide books for $10 each. They arrived yesterday.
                    The first is the Official Wii version guide. It's a nice book, with everything you need (304 pages).
                    The other is AWESOME. 'Biohazard 4 kaitaishinsho revised edition'.
                    It's the fattest game guide I've ever seen. Well over an inch thick and 512 pages! I've got the Brady guide for RE4 and I've always thought it's very good but this one blows it away. I HIGHLY recommend it!
                    There's some text in it I'd love to see translated. Written by Benny Matsuyama:
                    Prologue- Infernal Domain (1 page text)
                    Ch1- Murder's Nest (2 page text)
                    Ch2- Hideous Hallucination (2 pages)
                    Ch3- Lost Piece (2 pages)
                    Ch4- Plague Origin (2 pages)
                    Ch5- Fiery Justice (2 pages)
                    Epilogue- Dawn of the Life (1 page)
                    Report about Ada (2 pages)
                    The last one's probably just Ada's report but it could have additional info. Does anyone know if these have been translated anywhere?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• @Mr.Pyramid, those gold lugers are sweeeeeet!
                      I've got 2 sets from Hong Kong. One set is tiny and came with a bunch of other CV collectibles, the other set are larger (10cm long). How big are those ones?
                      Full size, 1:1 replicas. Tokyo Mauri, a Japanese airsoft company, made them along with various other Resident Evil inspired replicas. I used to have a set of the little ones but can't remember for the life of me what I did with them. I am fairly sure I bought one a couple of years back thinking it was full size

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                        The last one's probably just Ada's report but it could have additional info. Does anyone know if these have been translated anywhere?
                        I believe PU are working on it. That Krauser & plaga stuff on the darkside board has that News Bot was posting came from this book.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Pyramid View Post
                          I didn't even know they made a replica of the music box. Got any pictures of it?
                          Unfortunately, I can't seen to scrap up a picture of it now that I'm actually looking. I always stumble upon it randomly. Surely someone around here must have a photo... but I'll keep looking. It's really pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                            @Cerberes, did you buy that script so you can burn it?
                            Just kidding... I guess it's a good collectible if you liked the movie.
                            I hate the movies, its just for collecting. All scripts you find are copies and i just was lucky to find the original script with autograph

Comment

• Hey people, i was just wondering if Biobhazard 2: Value Plus is considered as a rare find?

gah i really need some old consoles too lol it sucks living in the uk most of the decent RE stuff are either Japanese or American Ill need American and Japanese versions of the PS1, Dreamcast and the Sega Saturn none of which are cheap these days!

ooo i just ordered a few things of Amazon

I got:
                              .Biohazard 2: Value Plus
                              .Resident Evil Survivor
                              .The Totally Unofficial Guide to Resident Evil Directors Cut
                              Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 01-08-2010, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheJackal118 View Post
                                The collections here are astounding

In comparison, I wouldn't even call mine a collection, Its just all the games i could get my hands on, but being in a dead end job with no spare cash doesn't help either with the purchasing of collectibles.
                                true that

Comment

Working...
                                X