This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
    It was given in Japan for the promotion of the dreamcast version of Code: Veronica.
    All Code: Veronica Dreamcast bundles package have one too.
    That's a nice item, good quality!
    That's cool, thanks for the info

EDIT: I found a picture from some guy selling the Biohazard CV Dreamcast Bundle you spoke of, and there it was lol.

He wants 1,000 bucks for the bundle, whew.
    Last edited by REmaster; 12-01-2010, 03:13 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
      That's cool, thanks for the info

EDIT: I found a picture from some guy selling the Biohazard CV Dreamcast Bundle you spoke of, and there it was lol.

He wants 1,000 bucks for the bundle, whew.
      Jesus! Why do people take photo's with their ugly feet in them It's called cropping out.
      Last edited by DONNIemo; 12-01-2010, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
        Jesus! Why do people take photo's with their ugly feet in them It's called cropping out.
        I was thinking the same thing.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• RE2 press kit, attached img.

Scans of everything included inside on my webshite.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Anders; 12-01-2010, 06:29 PM.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
            RE2 press kit, attached img.

Scans of everything included inside on my webshite.
            NICE FIND!

Comment

• Jesus! Why do people take photo's with their ugly feet in them It's called cropping out.
              Just take a look here: http://birkinslab.com/crbst_254.html
              No feet on, i promise!

RE2 press kit
              That's what i call a rare item, really, you're lucky, i'm fan of those press kit and press catalog

Comment

• I like how most of us collect only a certain category of RE items, their "specialties" if you will lol.

William: Statues, rare prototypes, unreleased items, etc.
                Gene: Rare Biohazard items
                Anders: Discs/press kits, etc.
                Skunky: Figures
                Myself: A little bit of everything
                Dot: A lot of everything

We should all just join forces someday and open up a Resident Evil/Biohazard Museum
                Last edited by REmaster; 12-02-2010, 07:44 AM.

Comment

I like how most of us collect only a certain category of RE items, their "specialties" if you will lol.

We should all just join forces someday and open up a Resident Evil/Biohazard Museum
                  Yes.

Please send me all of your items and I will look after them all for you. I swear.

I love that press kit Anders. I'd have loved to have bid on that.

I've got an item coming in the post. I was expecting it to have arrived by now - but hopefully I'll get to show it off next week.
                  sigpic

Comment

I like how most of us collect only a certain category of RE items, their "specialties" if you will lol.

I have heaps of stuff too..

Anyway yeah combining it all would be amazing, That or just working for Capcom in Japan when it first came out and taking all their advertising and beta's and what not

Comment

RE2 press kit
                      Wow. Just wow.

Another amazing acquisition Anders. Congratulations.

Comment

XD Add Kendo/Tyrant to the list for other demos, betas and the like?

But Anders, that's awesome that you got the press kit - I checked out your scans and the information they had in there is quite interesting.

Though I do wonder what material is on the VHS if you checked it or if you were told what's on it?
                        Last edited by Enetirnel; 12-02-2010, 07:24 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• My VCR (if it's even around anymore) eats tapes, so I'm not putting it in there. I guess I'll have it sent over to Carnivol some time for a proper transfer. Not that Carn is in the habit of SENDING STUFF BACK!

All I know is that it contains some game footage (looped), with...

Spoiler:

Seriously.

Considering that it came with the retail-code promo game, I wouldn't expect anything fantastic on the tape. Except for the White Zombie soundtrack.

----------

Yeah this was one of the top five acquisitions of 2010, and you can probably include 2009 as well!
                          Last edited by Anders; 12-02-2010, 07:45 PM.
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

My VCR (if it's even around anymore) eats tapes, so I'm not putting it in there. I guess I'll have it sent over to Carnivol some time for a proper transfer. Not that Carn is in the habit of SENDING STUFF BACK!

All I know is that it contains some game footage (looped), with...

Spoiler:

Seriously.

Considering that it came with the retail-code promo game, I wouldn't expect anything fantastic on the tape. Except for the White Zombie soundtrack.

----------

Yeah this was one of the top five acquisitions of 2010, and you can probably include 2009 as well!
                            Neat, that's cool for the soundtrack!

That's the interesting thing with the promos, despite some footage being reused or cut in some slightly different manners that you can hear some interesting music for them that might be custom to that particular reel.
                            sigpic
                            Non-blurry Signature Version
                            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Dot outbidded me on a RE2 press kit! lol
                              Sold for alot, too much money for Nemesis Lover, that's for
                              Sure.
                              I wonder what the Resident Evil 1 press kit looked like?
                              I bet someone on here owns one :-)

Comment

• I haven't even seen a PAL promo game for RE1 PS1.
                                If one exists, it's pretty far up on my want list. Like second spot.
                                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Working...
                                X