This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
    Especially when they were only $10AUD each!!
    WTF?!!! Where'd you get those from? I must know your secret!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
      WTF?!!! Where'd you get those from? I must know your secret!
      E to the Bay.

Did I mention sealed?

Comment

• Yes, you did mention that... still envious lol.
        I really need to start some collecting! Reading what everyone has on here is making me drool! Figuratively speaking of course... *discreetly wipes chin*

Comment

• It is good, but be warned, you will need time and money.

Comment

It is good, but be warned, you will need time and money.
            Oh yes. I've put in around 800 bucks on RE/BH figures, and I'm still missing a few. The Moby Dick (Biohazard) and Palisades (out of buisness) series are what really burn your cash. Some figures are well over a hundred dollars alone.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Yes they are, my "hot toys" (Chris + Sheva) are about $250 each, but you can see why.

Anyway I felt like showing some photos I took last night, for anyone who may not have seen my collection, And to celebrate that I have a Resident Evil 4 Gamecube Console boxed on its way! Finally!! Still waiting on some other items too..

Anyway this is a quick snap of all my RE/BIO items, just not the shirts I was to tired.

So what you have is shots of all my games, all the opened figures, all the sealed ones on the walls, and (only some) posters and my 2 Chainsaws.
              Just not the clothes. Chris and Sheva are back in their boxes as I don't like taking them out for long periods.

Enjoy.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by DONNIemo; 12-13-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• *passes out from too much RE goodness*

Comment

• Yay my 2 varient Palisades Claire Redfield figures arrived this morning. They are much nicer then I first thought. Little smaller then I would of liked tho.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Yay my 2 varient Palisades Claire Redfield figures arrived this morning. They are much nicer then I first thought. Little smaller then I would of liked tho.
                    The palisades series made some of my favorite figures, it's a shame they never came out with series 4. It was to have RE3 Jill, the zombie girl from RE2, Carlos, etc. Capcom pulled the plug on Palisades so they had to crunch some of the series 4 figures into series 3, and Palisades went out of buisness not long after that (All this...started to happen ).
                    Last edited by REmaster; 12-14-2010, 07:53 AM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                      The palisades series made some of my favorite figures, it's a shame they never came out with series 4. It was to have RE3 Jill, the zombie girl from RE2, Carlos, etc. Capcom pulled the plug on Palisades so they had to crunch some of the series 4 figures into series 3, and Palisades went out of buisness not long after that (All this...started to happen ).
                      Lol I love that first girl Zombie in RE2, always left you feeling weird killing a girl.

Anyway yeah now I have a taste for the Palisades series, I'm going to try and get more.

Comment

Lol I love that first girl Zombie in RE2, always left you feeling weird killing a girl.

Anyway yeah now I have a taste for the Palisades series, I'm going to try and get more.
                        Yea the only ones I need to get are:

1. Claire/Battle damage(which you just got both lol)
                        2. Leon battle damage
                        3. Nemesis
                        4. William Birkin G-4
                        5. Zombie Cop (White shirt)
                        6. Chris Redfield Camo version.

I'll probably get the Claire's and the zombie cop next since they are fairly cheap on ebay/amazon, the rest however...whew.

Comment

• Those things are stupid prices here, I look on amazon US and they are super cheap in comparison (but the international shipping cancels that out).

I don't really want them though fortunately, too toyish for my tastes. The only things I want and do not have are the things with Jill vs Chimera, Chris vs Yawn etc but they are like other thigns stupidly priced, especially compared to what they sold for only a couple years ago, 300% increase.

Coud easily afford them but I see no value at that price.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                            Those things are stupid prices here, I look on amazon US and they are super cheap in comparison (but the international shipping cancels that out).

I don't really want them though fortunately, too toyish for my tastes. The only things I want and do not have are the things with Jill vs Chimera, Chris vs Yawn etc but they are like other thigns stupidly priced, especially compared to what they sold for only a couple years ago, 300% increase.

Coud easily afford them but I see no value at that price.
                            Oh your talking about the organic Biohazard statues. I feel the same way you do, to small for too much money. I bought the zombie eating kenneth statue, but that was it. If I ever get another one, I'll get the tyrant stepping out of his tube lol.
                            Last edited by REmaster; 12-17-2010, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                              Oh your talking about the organic Biohazard statues. I feel the same way you do, to small for too much money. I bought the zombie eating kenneth statue, but that was it. If I ever get another one, I'll get the tyrant steeping out of his tube lol.
                              I just buy anyones I can get my hands on I'm usually really good with prices.

Comment

• I got this Biohazard pin set.
                                It's in absolutely mint condition, and still sealed.
                                I've put the auction pics up here, since the item is at my parent's house. Next time I go visit them I'll try to remember to take some photos.Click image for larger version

Name:	276488590.1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	399393

Click image for larger version

Name:	276488590.2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	399394
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...