This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
    what kind of extras to you get in these?
    You get a tin case, the game, a 2GB usb chainsaw, and a making of DVD all in a nice black box.

Comment

• I have a sweet spot for old tapes.

Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.

Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.

And YES, these items DO belong in this thread.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• That reminds me i have a promo biohazard VHS with the dreamcast logo on it, i never saw what's on it because i can't read NTSC Video now, and i haven't saw it here:

Does anyone knows what's on it?
        I'll show some pics as soon as possible if it can help.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
          That reminds me i have a promo biohazard VHS with the dreamcast logo on it, i never saw what's on it because i can't read NTSC Video now, and i haven't saw it here:

Does anyone knows what's on it?
          I'll show some pics as soon as possible if it can help.
          Promo tapes don't qualify for the "video" section, but then again the Making Of TV CM tape shouldn't be there either...

If it's an official Capcom/Sega tape which features other games in addition to Biohazard, it should be here:

Or if it's dedicated to just one Bio game, it should be on that specific game's promo page.

Please do show pictures. ASAP!
          Last edited by Anders; 01-24-2011, 02:25 PM.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• After a month of waiting, my "Crazy Toys" Chris Redfield showed up in the mail. I originally thought it was a generic Hot Toys Chris figure but I soon found out that it was actually a statue, a pretty decent one at that. The base has already been scuffed up somehow...guess that explains why they're so cheap lol. Apparently they have Sheva and Wesker as well, though I've never seen Sheva.
            Spoiler:

This is the only picture of Wesker I've ever seen, but I think he's actually a generic hot toys figure instead of a statue like Chris. Might be worth checking in to if don't feel like spending a boat load of cash on the real thing. The poor man's Wesker, sure he doesn't look as cool but he's only 30 bucks. No glowing LED eyes here, no sir lol.
            Last edited by REmaster; 01-27-2011, 06:58 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• He reminds of of a priest in that box.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Here some pictures of my Biohazard Video i was talking about:
                Anders, i hope you'll help me to know what's on it!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Looks like its a promo video with trailers for the Dreamcast release of Biohazard 2 Value Plus and Code Veronica, probably used in stores.

Comment

• Yeah what he said. Do want!
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Thanks for informations guys!

My old Video reader used to read NTSC videos, so i was able to see the BOBH video i have too, but soon after he was out of service, so i never saw this dreamcast video...
                      Since i never heard of this one before, i don't really know if what's on it is really interesting stuff or not...

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                        After a month of waiting, my "Crazy Toys" Chris Redfield showed up in the mail. I originally thought it was a generic Hot Toys Chris figure but I soon found out that it was actually a statue, a pretty decent one at that. The base has already been scuffed up somehow...guess that explains why they're so cheap lol. Apparently they have Sheva and Wesker as well, though I've never seen Sheva.
                        Spoiler:

This is the only picture of Wesker I've ever seen, but I think he's actually a generic hot toys figure instead of a statue like Chris. Might be worth checking in to if don't feel like spending a boat load of cash on the real thing. The poor man's Wesker, sure he doesn't look as cool but he's only 30 bucks. No glowing LED eyes here, no sir lol.
                        You know, those look surprisingly close to the Hot Toys versions...Well, not so much the Wesker, but that Chris is really close in the face. I wouldn't at all be surprised if someone from this company got a Hot Toys Chris and "borrowed" the head sculpt (or at the very least used it as a basis for their own head sculpt). The Chris doesn't look bad from the torso up, but I don't quite know what they were thinking in regards to his legs; it just looks weird to me.

My Hot Toys Chris:

I'm curious though: How much do those typically run? And also is the head radio actually attached to the figure or did you put it on? The reason I ask is I have both the S.T.A.R.S. Chris and the B.S.A.A. Chris and neither one can I actually put the headset on. I actually broke one of them and didn't even try with the other. The Hot Toys ones are cool, but yeah, parts of them are just TOO intricate. I really wish they would have done it like the Wesker and just used little magnets.

Cool Chris though.

Aerial View!

|AA|
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                          I'm curious though: How much do those typically run? And also is the head radio actually attached to the figure or did you put it on? The reason I ask is I have both the S.T.A.R.S. Chris and the B.S.A.A. Chris and neither one can I actually put the headset on. I actually broke one of them and didn't even try with the other. The Hot Toys ones are cool, but yeah, parts of them are just TOO intricate. I really wish they would have done it like the Wesker and just used little magnets.

Well I think they're made in the phillippines, but I bought mine from a seller in China for around thirty bucks. You can still find them on ebay, but I only saw Wesker once and he was around fifty. I totally agree about the head scan being quite similiar, and the legs looking kinda flat and goofy. To answer your other question, the headset was already attached to him in the box.
                          Last edited by REmaster; 01-28-2011, 05:56 PM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Well my Resident Evil Afterlife 3D Blu-Ray finally arrived from the USA. It's still not due out here in Aus for a long time. So I'm happy. It looks great in both 3D and 2D.

P.S. hottest Japanese Zombie ever
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                              Well my Resident Evil Afterlife 3D Blu-Ray finally arrived from the USA. It's still not due out here in Aus for a long time. So I'm happy. It looks great in both 3D and 2D.

P.S. hottest Japanese Zombie ever
                              im wondering if in the 3D version you can also watch it on 2D since him thinking about buying a 3D tv (this christmas or next year) but for now ill want to watch it on 2D.

Comment

• Yes, it works fine in 2D.
                                Makes me wonder why they even bothered with the 2D-only version, given that the 3D Blu-ray does both.

Comment

Working...
                                X