Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last I bought both Resident Evil 3 Nemesis Vinyl Statue and Resident Evil 3 Nemesis Serial Capcom Statue Figure off Ebay my god I have wiated a long time to get my hands on them both but with the sellers been from the US it's going to take up to a week before they arrive so exspect some pic soon.

Im also hopeing to to also get my hand on RESIDENT EVIL 3 JILL VALENTINE Statue as well there's one at the moment but if that fails then I'll have to keep looking.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 03-01-2011, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
      No sorry, it's at the bottom of my priority list at the moment. FYI, the top two are 1) Get rich and 2) be lazy.
      That's a man who has his priorities in quite a good order.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Gold Edition for 360. Cheaper buying that than just the DLC off XB marketplace...
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• got this from ebay,hope it will be here soon:

does anybody got some infos about that item??thanks

Comment

• It's just the regular trial edition packed in with some crap...
            And that shipping cost is absolute rip-off.
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Umbrella Conspiracy book, I saw it for only £4 on ebay with no P+P so bought it. usually these books go for a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                Umbrella Conspiracy book, I saw it for only £4 on ebay with no P+P so bought it. usually these books go for a lot more.
                Very nice deal man. I bought some new shit that I will be posting tomorrow when I am more sober.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                  got this from ebay,hope it will be here soon:

does anybody got some infos about that item??thanks
                  The comics and items are either from Hong Kong or China. Definitely not Japanese as the seller says. They were not releases by capcom.
                  sigpic

Comment

• damn shit..i will not pay for that shit..the description says its from japan,but its a hong kong comic..i think i have to report that to ebay..damn

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                      damn shit..i will not pay for that shit..the description says its from japan,but its a hong kong comic..i think i have to report that to ebay..damn
                      The bundle *could* still be official, if it's a licensed comic Capcom could have sent them the trials for inclusion with some comics as a special offer/ promotion. But I don't know anything about the Hong Kong comics, so...
                      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I've got issue #1 of that Biohazard 0 comic set (I think there are 6 in all). It doesn't follow the story of the game at all. I really really doubt it's official. It's definately not Japanese, so the seller is being deceptive.

EDIT: And every copy of the Biohazard 0 trial edition I've own/owned or sold was obtained in Hong Kong. They're all legitimate and Japanese, but when I was in Hong Kong I managed to pick up quite a few.
                        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 03-06-2011, 06:00 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• There are tons of HK comics, what's licensed or not I don't know, but many has a Capcom logo (not that really means anything). And I'll bet none of them follow the game much at all?

My collection of Biohazard (Resident Evil) comic books from Hong Kong, including many special editions and alternate covers. Very rare and hard to find! (I d...

Go to 5:50 for a shot of the comic with the trial edition. I'd say it's licensed, otherwise they did a good job getting all those trial editions if it wasn't directly from Capcom!

That also explains why you found so many of those when you were there.
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Got it for 14$(incl. shipping) from ebay
                            Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Darkmoon; 03-06-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Shrink that image or put it in spoiler tags please it is stretching the page.

Bio 3 japan guide is it not?

Comment

• Shrink that image or put it in spoiler tags please it is stretching the page.
                                The problem is - i can't use message box menu(browser glitch or so - i press button but it doesn't work).So i need to remember all tags like [b][quote] etc.Does it possible to write something like [img height=640 width=480] or so i should reupload the image and put another link?

Bio 3 japan guide is it not?
                                Yes, it is bh 3 jp guide

Comment

Working...
                                X