Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a bunch of different versions of re 2 and 3 for psx.
    i don't have any of the new special editions for 4 and 5, I had pre-ordered and paid in full for 4 when it first listed then it got delayed like a year or more and when i went to pick it up the kid was like "did you get the special edition" and i said that when i bought the game last year it wasn't available i offered to pay the difference to get one but the kid said i had to pre-order it.
    Maybe i'm being a bitch but i think i should have gotten the upgrade they had my money for the whole year.

so because of that i won't buy special editions and stopped pre-ordering.
    i kinda want the special editions though but i'll get my wife to buy them for me used....

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito View Post
      i dont buy online unless its new, i need to see the game in person if its used.
      Agreed. It would be kind of hard to get CV:X new. The price would be crazy!
      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-20-2011, 04:36 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I just bought both Resident Evil Archives they should arrive in about a week or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
          Agreed. It would be kind of hard to get CV:X new. The price would be crazy!
          at least 1000 pesos

im going to a swap met on saturday, were a friend said they had one for 450 pesos in good condition, well see if it is true.

Comment

• Just received it

All contents are new and nothing missed. I don't know if i can say "it was a steal" but it was the best other for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ANDYARKLAY View Post
              Just received it

All contents are new and nothing missed. I don't know if i can say "it was a steal" but it was the best other for a long time.
              Jesus big spender!!

Anyway I recently got the PC version of Biohazard 5 really cheap just for the hell of my collection
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ANDYARKLAY View Post
                Just received it

$699!?!?! That's a lot more than what I paid for my Biohazard Dreamcast. I got mine MIB like yours for a fraction of that price. Mine was missing the controller though but still.

It's still an awesome piece to have.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• i own all the games and books, a couple of the comics, a jill action figure, on my car my license plate is UMBRELA (only allowed 7 letters ) and i have umbrella corporation stickers on it.

Comment

• @the cure

I wanna see some pictures!

Comment

• Me too X3

Ohh, i have RE REmake, RECVX, RE4, RE5, RE5 Gold Edition, Archives, Umbrella Chronicles, Darkside Chronicles, Dead Aim, RE 0, a couple of posters, a S.T.A.R.S hat...actually i had it, i don't know where is now, after i reformed my room i don't know where is half of my stuff, i recently found my long lost Sonic plushie...lolz
                      The newest i got was RECVX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stand_Proud View Post
                        @the cure

I wanna see some pictures!

ill take some pictures soon dude

Comment

• Just bought some new stuff for my collection...MWAHAHAH...X3

A mug that is written "Umbrella Corporation" and haves the Umbrella symbol...;
                          A dogtag that says "B.S.A.A. Special Agent";
                          A T-shirt that says Umbrella Corporation Staff in the front and in the back is written "Back off, biohazard risk";

And that's it...X3

Comment

• received my t-virus/ anti-virus display. #026 out of 750.

the files are over 2MB, which is big for a night shot. thus, i can't upload them as attachments.
                            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Well I caint belive im saying but I got a Moby Dick Nemesis Type 3 complete I bought if off Ebay it cost alot £538 ($724) but it was worth every penny just wow it's an excellent figure this might sound daff but he is the Holy Grail in the Resident Evil Collection. I was originaly trying to get the build figure but I found it was getting really hard trying to get the last 7 parts and then I found this buyer who had the complete Box Action Figure and we all know this one is really rare to find it was just pure luck. But for know im going to leave the build figure for know and it would be nice to compare both figures but that will be a while.

Feel free to check him out.
                              Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-23-2011, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Most of my collection is in my photo album at my profile, but here are some old favourites, including my own very special Cerberus ! ~
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by GEORGE TREVOR; 05-27-2011, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X