Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or is a decent human being who'll actually sell for the price they get...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Or is a decent human being who'll actually sell for the price they get...
      Yeah sorry about that, sometimes the bargain hunter side of me gets a little carried away, its completely fair for them to sell at the price they feel is deserved for the item.

I never meant to imply that they are an indecent person, the auction i mentioned I lost out on was because a someone out bid me
      Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 06-22-2011, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Hey everyone, just wanted to share some of the things that I've collected for a while now. I have all the NECA figures released to date, with the exception of that Spain exclusive Leon + Ada double pack. (Though they are the same exact figures, so it's not a big deal to me.)
        I also wanted to share my Youtube links, since I've gotten quite a bit of views and I wanted to share them here. Who knows, you may have run into me before on there haha. Great collection from everyone, let's keep it going!

Entire NECA Resident Evil collection
        Neca Resident Evil figures - Complete Collection....and then some. Yes, these are all of them, including the exclusive RE4 Bloody Chainsaw Ganado variant.I w...

Archives Series
        + Updated Complete CollectionAll my Resident Evil videos - Playlisthttp://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL935EC2726B340615

Hot Toys Jill - BSAA
        Hot Toys Jill Valentine - BSAA Version - 1/6th collectible figure. Got this for Christmas last week. It's displayed in my new Detolf Display Case that is...

Hot Toys Jill - Battlesuit review
        You're looking at the Jill Valentine Battlesuit figure from Hot Toys, based off of the Resident Evil 5 video game. I got this yesterday for my birthday. I ...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Lycanthrope620; 06-23-2011, 04:55 PM. Reason: Added more

Comment

• Hello!

Very nice collection, i love you SH3 poster too!

Comment

• i remember when i used to hang my star wars figurines on the wall. boy i'm never doing that again, especially since the hangers were made of cardboard.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
              Yeah sorry about that, sometimes the bargain hunter side of me gets a little carried away, its completely fair for them to sell at the price they feel is deserved for the item.

I never meant to imply that they are an indecent person, the auction i mentioned I lost out on was because a someone out bid me
              I meant some sellers will actually send you a figure for the price you win it for, such as the person who won something for £40 and the seller lied about it to re-list it. Some sellers would have done the honest thing and sent it out. If you want a minimum price...that's what you need to add to the auction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                I meant some sellers will actually send you a figure for the price you win it for, such as the person who won something for £40 and the seller lied about it to re-list it. Some sellers would have done the honest thing and sent it out. If you want a minimum price...that's what you need to add to the auction.
                Ah right sorry completely misread your comment. Yeah I'd agree If you want a minimum price then you start the auction at that price, if you wanted an exact price then you just put it down as a buy-it-now purchase rather than re-listing it. thankfully nothing like that has ever happened to me, only problem ive ever had is that someone sent me the wrong package but allowed me to send it back in exchange for the item i had actually won

EDIT: well the 5th Aniversary Weskers Report arrived today and im so happy ive finally got it! its a lot shorter than I remember though and ive just recieved a message from ebay saying that my nemesis figure is now on its way! still I have a bad feeling that nemesis will gewt lost in the post or wont be as described when I get him :/
                Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 06-23-2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Hi Guys!! xD

It's been a while since I posted a pic of my Collection!! ^^

I still have some things on it's way, like the TCG and the Mercenaries 3DS with the limited edition 3DS case!!!

Sorry about the res, they were taken with my DSi, xD

Comment

• Nice collection! Is that the 5th Anniversary brief case you have there?

Comment

• Yes, it is!!!! ^^

It took me some time to find one, but i finally did!!!!! I was so excited!!

Comment

• I've never understood the keeping of figures and such in packages, my stuff goes on display and if I ever put it back int he boxes it is to dump it in storage. Examples like the NECA Tyrant especially, who wants to display a Tyrant with the legs cut off?
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I don't have any RE figurines, but I do have all games in the series except for RE5 and those horrible light gun games.

Oh yeah, I don't have Gaiden either.

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                            Yes, it is!!!! ^^

It took me some time to find one, but i finally did!!!!! I was so excited!!
                            damn your lucky, id love to get my hands on one of those, only problem is that the only one ive ever seen on ebay was way out of my price range.

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                            I've never understood the keeping of figures and such in packages, my stuff goes on display and if I ever put it back int he boxes it is to dump it in storage. Examples like the NECA Tyrant especially, who wants to display a Tyrant with the legs cut off?
                            I like the idea of having them in their packeging, it also makes them more valuable, but I can never resist opening them, just like a kid at xmas.
                            Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 06-26-2011, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Selling last of my palisades

I regret to say i have gotten rid of almost all of my figures, i just recentlly got married. I have a few more left that i would like to give anyone here a chance to purchase if they would like. I am not charging crazy prices, i would love for someone here to buy. I want to know they are going to a good home. I have 2 Albert Wesker w Hunter (sealed for sale) i would sell for $100 a piece. I also have a 1 Chris Redfield camo pants variant $100. Finally i have a Nemesis palisades also going for $100. I know people ask for crazy amounts on ebay, and i have sold some for crazy amounts. I just hope i can hook a couple hardcore fans up. If someone wants to buy them all i will sell them for 350, and throw in a copy of wesker report. I have pics of them sealed and perfect. We can work out payment method how ever you feel comfortable since this is not really a secure site for purchases.

you can toss me a email at valentik999@yahoo.com with any questions.

looking forward to re4 and codeveronica on ps3.

Comment

• ..... sometimes I wish I wasn't a student working at McDonalds just to pay for this years holiday :/

Comment

Working...
                                X