This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooo....I like Alien and Predator.

We picked up the Jap version of Umbrella Chronicles for $28 from my bros friend in Japan. Can't wait for it to come in the mail. Plus his Wii Freeloader finally came from Datel and we are able to play all our Jap NGC games.

It took them damn near 2 weeks to ship it. All the Gamecube Bio games work and no issues found. If you have a Wii and the Bio games, get the freeloader.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
      .... get the freeloader.
      Where to get the Wii Freeloader ?

Comment

• There is the PAL/European version. We have the USA version and it is awesome.

Comment

• Zomby, that wasn't a bad price at all, gd deal.
          And if you get that alien/pred box set, please let me know if there is ANYTHING extra worth buying it for, but if you get the cash the predator and alien bust box sets are quite nice but cost abit tho

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
            Zomby, that wasn't a bad price at all, gd deal.
            And if you get that alien/pred box set, please let me know if there is ANYTHING extra worth buying it for, but if you get the cash the predator and alien bust box sets are quite nice but cost abit tho
            Hm any special in that box I don't think so it is only a collection of the german 2-Dics sets but there is also a UK Box announced with the same dics ;)

Comment

• My bro preordered the HD DVD release of Terminator 2 (new Deutsch release). Man HD DVD is awesome.

Comment

• Er... HD DVD might be awesome but you do realize it's dead, don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                  Er... HD DVD might be awesome but you do realize it's dead, don't you?
                  It isn't dead it only lost against Blue-Ray

Today arrived my Biohazard : Code Veronica : Complete [SEALED] for NGC and the Umbrella Chronicles Art of Arts Book

also on the way Biohazard 2 & 3 [SEALED] NGC and the official Guidebook from RE Umbrella Chronicles

And early in the morning won a auction "Biohazard 2 Value Plus DC with BHCV Trial Edition"
                  Last edited by Zomby; 03-20-2008, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Hey look what i just got!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biohazard: Wesker's Report 5th Anniversary

Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-20-2008, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                      Hey look what i just got!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biohazard: Wesker's Report 5th Anniversary
                      DAMED !!!!

Comment

• The war of HD-DVD/BD may be over, but movies will always be made for it.
                        Last edited by FeurMensch; 03-20-2008, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                          The war of HD-DVD/BD may be over, but movies will always be made for it.
                          Just like those mini-discs cramming up shelf space in shops.

When Toshiba (the main backers) have given up, I wouldn't expect much life left in the format
                          sigpic

Comment

• We really don't care, the HD DVD player was only $90 brand new at BestBuy (it was on clearance). And we have some import Biohazard HD DVD's coming in the mail.
                            Last edited by FeurMensch; 03-20-2008, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• you're all fightin' about the DVD and the HD DVD... you don't said anything about my Wesker's Report that cost me so much....

Comment

• Sorry we went off topic RE-Hiro, but congrats on the DVD.

Oh and we added the "Umbrella Chronicles Limited OST" and "BIOHAZARD Orchestra CD" to our collection. The UC OST has a slip cover that is glossy.
                                Last edited by FeurMensch; 03-21-2008, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X