This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
    Yours are definitely bootleg. Take it from someone who lives in a country where piracy is rampant.
    Where do you live???

Comment

• That laser etching is done on the presses, and looking at the disc art it seems thats how they made the disc, so yes its bootleg .

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        Hmmm... I was just chatting to Zombie_X, and he says that my RE3 is a bootleg. I beg to differ, as it has a little label around the shiny rim that says "Resident Evil 3 : Nemesis". You can't see it in this pic, but I've outlined where it would be in MS Paint, the most powerful picture editor ever created!
        Creating that is not really much of a problem if you have the proper hardware for it.
        Many of the Hong Kong bootlegs I've got has had the titles written in on them like that.

What you should be looking for is CD Cover and disc art print quality and also some sort of ID on the disc (like a specific production/identification number. Seems like bootleggers who bothers with applying those to their discs "respect" the IDs and don't dupe the ones of a retail and in stead apply their own ID/catalog number.)

Comment

• Another big tip off is how the disc art covers the center area which is usually transparent on commercial discs.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dot50Cal;25940]

nemesis_lover, is that the bootleg Sound Chronicles?

QUOTE]

Sad to say that it is, i had half hoped it wasn't at first but for the price i paid i guessed it wasn't. Until i get the money and find the actual item, i'm stuck with this one. To listen to the music was too much to wait any longer

And that r.e 4 isn't a dvd, its the actual game but has a cardboard case which holds the pal gamecube game in.

Comment

• Okay, so they're bootleg? Well, I wish I could meet the guy I bought them off. I'd fuck him up real bad

That is annoying.

They're two really big parts of my collection (eg. my only PC versions of the games).

Comment

• Here's my collection, guys. I hope it isn't too many pictures though. I had to resize just about all of the pics. BTW, yes everything I own is official, including my RPD uniform. I took a few pictures of the inner tags for anyone who wanted to verify this. I love my stuff. heh

Comment

• Nice stuff XRebirthX

Did the RPD top come with pants too?
                  I also really like the Marvin Statue. Bigger than I thought it would be. Is that a Chris statue lying down behind Marvin in that show?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by XRebirthX View Post
                    Here's my collection, guys. I hope it isn't too many pictures though. I had to resize just about all of the pics. BTW, yes everything I own is official, including my RPD uniform. I took a few pictures of the inner tags for anyone who wanted to verify this. I love my stuff. heh
                    Hate you!!!!
                    You have an awesome collection!!!!

Why i don't have a big collection like all you???!!!!
                    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 04-13-2008, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Helegad, it's too bad those are bootleg. I know my brother bought the DMC4 Special OST and it was missing the DVD, though the disc looked quite real...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        Nice stuff XRebirthX

Did the RPD top come with pants too?
                        I also really like the Marvin Statue. Bigger than I thought it would be. Is that a Chris statue lying down behind Marvin in that show?
                        Oh yeah, it did. It also came with elbow pads, which I didn't take any pictures of. Good eye! Yeah, it is. It's Chris from Code Veronica. I have more RE figs too though in boxes and storage. ; )

Comment

• Originally posted by XRebirthX View Post
                          Oh yeah, it did. It also came with elbow pads, which I didn't take any pictures of. Good eye! Yeah, it is. It's Chris from Code Veronica. I have more RE figs too though in boxes and storage. ; )
                          Thanks. I've been thinking of buying a set, but thought you could only get it with the pants.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I was just wondering: what series/edition are my RE4 figurines? I see that there's a few toy companies making these things, so I want to update my collection list with a more detailed listing.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• NECA
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                                I was just wondering: what series/edition are my RE4 figurines? I see that there's a few toy companies making these things, so I want to update my collection list with a more detailed listing.
                                It's the one company, Agatsuma. There are 2 series.
                                The ones you have pictured are all series 1.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X