Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agatsuma or NECA? BH Star, are you sure? I know there's two series, there were a few from Series 2 in the shop I bought these from...

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      Agatsuma or NECA? BH Star, are you sure? I know there's two series, there were a few from Series 2 in the shop I bought these from...
      The ones in the above picture are Agatsuma. The NECA ones are much larger, and in clamshell packages. There are 2 series of those too (for biohazard 4).

Those ones are much smaller, and come in sealed boxes, so you don't know which figure you will get.
      sigpic

Comment

• Okay, thanks.

Comment

• Just got these in today Thought i share it with u guys
          Last edited by vinnnie; 04-15-2008, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinnnie View Post
            Just got these in today Thought i share it with u guys

WTF
            Where I can order the Nemesis ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zomby View Post
              WTF
              Where I can order the Nemesis ?
              sorry to disappoint you, I bought these from ebay and never seen these elsewhere. I think they are custom made. They are about 4 inch tall and the detail is amazing

Comment

• Nice collection rebirth
                Love the figures in your room, my type of collection megs, ff etc
                I saw you had a final fantasy Knights figure of cloud, where did you get that from?
                And Vinnie there are some nice mini statue things lol
                Got my Neca annie series 1 and 2, thought i'll put all neca's that i have just for fun
                Attached Files

Comment

• Lol at the big headed Nemesis. Cute

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                    Nice collection rebirth
                    Love the figures in your room, my type of collection megs, ff etc
                    I saw you had a final fantasy Knights figure of cloud, where did you get that from?
                    Thanks man! I won it in an ebay auction awhile back along with the other 6 extra knight figs: (they're all the japanese versions, except for Tifa) all boxed and sealed and everything. ; ) I also have some loose american ones from 11 years ago when they first came out, and that extra knights box set they released too with Cloud, Tifa, Aerith and Barret. (I found that one dirt cheap in a comic book store about 9 years ago) If you're interested in buying the figures I say wait until they all pop up together in a set on ebay. (That's the best way to get them) Hell, I could probably start another thread just with my FF7 collection. It's pretty modest compared to my RE one though. But I do loves me some FF7! I'm still trying to track down some of the more rare stuff I used to own, but with Crisis Core out and everything now it's getting too expensive. Nice RE figs, btw! : )
                    Last edited by XRebirthX; 04-15-2008, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• I've got an original Final Fantasy VII PC Version. Cost me an arm and a leg, but I suppose I could sell it to you for a good price... What would you be willing to pay?

PM me if you're interested.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• You just gave me a good business idea. Time to make some quick 50-70 USD. Hehe.
                        Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-16-2008, 09:27 AM.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• I've seen the sets of f.f knights go for like over a £100 but i never seem to find a decent set, either they've been opened or damage to two of the box's etc.
                          And biohazard star i want in on making business ;)

Comment

• A lot of places here still sell original copies of the PC FF7.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• If they're cheap, grab them all and sell them on eBay. You'll make a mint.

Comment

• I gave my PSX copy of FF7 to a friend it's one of crappiest games ever it's like playing chess, I hit you, you hit me based fighting and not only that why do we too see hours of fmv no wonder the game took up so many discs. I didn't mind Dirge of Cerberus though cos it had a proper fighting system.
                                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X