Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love the whole fighting system back in those days tho, i would get up 2 hours before school and play it. I loved how some battles took 40 odd mins
    To keep on track with this thread tho, i'm now hunting down a Marvin statue, as i thought the thing was about 4" but now i know its like 10", i'm interested in picking one up.
    Now begins my long journey
    Last edited by nemesis_lover; 04-17-2008, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      If they're cheap, grab them all and sell them on eBay. You'll make a mint.
      $25. Even the old large box RE3 is still being sold here. *hint* *hint*
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• you mean re1? are they the USA version? If so i'll pay you to pick one up for me.

Comment

• Resident Evil 3, though I saw an original combo pack RE1/RE2 Platinum being offered as a freebie on an auction for a game being sold at 20 USD (converted).

EDIT: Actually, after googling our local pages, I seem to have found a potential source for RE2 PC. I'm still gonna have to check out the store though. :
          Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-17-2008, 02:24 PM.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• BH Star, I shotgun the RE3! I'll add you on MSN and we'll talk!

Comment

• Anyone got a biohazard dream cast, blue or red. Would love to see pictures of the console etc
              Also i'd love to buy it off your hands, as i'm sure you'd want to put the money towards a ps3, 360, wii or to go on holiday somewhere nice this summer

Comment

• BioHazard DC? Tell me more!

Comment

• Basically a dreamcast that is see through blue or red
                  the blue one is a STARS version and is limited to 200 (correct me if i'm wrong)
                  and theres a red one thats a C.V version and is limited to 1800 (again correct me if i'm wrong)
                  So basically they made 2000 consoles around about 8 years ago and they seem to go for alot of cash lol

Comment

• I can see why! Were the blue ones numbered (like 001 all the way to 200 engraved on the consoles)?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                      Anyone got a biohazard dream cast, blue or red. Would love to see pictures of the console etc
                      Also i'd love to buy it off your hands, as i'm sure you'd want to put the money towards a ps3, 360, wii or to go on holiday somewhere nice this summer

Also there was an airbrushed promoversion, limited to 5 (!):

Last edited by vinnnie; 04-18-2008, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Latest update...

Resident Evil 2 - Guide Book One Leon's Missions
                        Resident Evil 2 Strategy Guide - Playstation Power
                        Biohazard 4 Mini Metal Handgun
                        Resident Evil Outbreak 2 Official Strategy Guide
                        Another Resident Evil metal prison card
                        Resident Evil Gun Survivor 2 strategy guide
                        Resident Evil rare Leon Kennedy Sleeve top
                        Resident Evil 3 for Dreamcast
                        Resident Evil biohazard last escape ring
                        Resident evil 2 Navi zombie tshirt
                        Code Veronica X white tshirt
                        Code veronica Umbrella black tshirt
                        Biohazard outbreak memory card 8MB premium version
                        Bradygames Resident Evil PS1 guide
                        Resident Evil replica Wesker ring
                        Umbrella/Resident evil Wallet with chain offical capcom product
                        Capcom Resident Evil outbreak sport watch chronograph
                        Resident Evil 4 tshirt

Think i am gonna sell a few items since i have 2 Outbreak file 2 memorycards, 2 Code Veronica prison cards and few copies of Resident Evil Survivor, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, Resident Evil 4 and several copies of Resident Evil Directors cut.

Bit off topic....i could lay my hands on an original film crew jacket from Mortal Kombat

Comment

• hey, i just bought RE4 PC, but i can't play it...

Comment

• Originally posted by vinnnie View Post
                            [url]
                            Also there was an airbrushed promoversion, limited to 5:
                            Cool! I'd love to own one of them. Imagine how much it'd go for on eBay...

On another note, I picked up a mint condition ex-rental VHS of Resident Evil today for $2 AUD! I don't think it had ever been played before, because when I opened up the plastic flap on top that protects the tape, there was still the transparent white tape showing.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Helegad; 04-18-2008, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                              I can see why! Were the blue ones numbered (like 001 all the way to 200 engraved on the consoles)?
                              yeah, i think it was on the back and was labled in gold.

Comment

• Cool...

Comment

Working...
                                X