• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Silent Hill Soundtracks bootleg?
    OH MY FUCKING GOD!! I HAVE LOST FAITH IN HUMANITY! ;_;

Comment

• Got another item.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• awww so sweet lol

Comment

• Looks like this topic is bringing everyone down. The truth can hurt sometimes

5 out of 5 of my BioHazard albums are pirated. Shit. That's about $120 right there.

Luckily though, my three Resident Evil ones (Code Veronica official, RE Movie, Extinction) are all genuine... as far as I know.

Dot, I reckon it'd be a good idea to do a feature on pirate soundtracks next.
          Last edited by Helegad; 05-20-2008, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• No offence, but as if he hasn't got ALOT of features to go past, especially the BioHazard 4 page. :S

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              Dot, I reckon it'd be a good idea to do a feature on pirate soundtracks next.
              I'm almost died laughing... nice joke!

Comment

• is there movie fakes :S
                there prob is but i've not seen any yet.
                well 14 secs into my birthday i went and bought this

heres to another year of buying r.e stuff lol

Comment

• Well the sealed/new Bio3 came. It is sealed, but there's a major problem.... the front of the CD case has a 2 3/4 inch crack in it! My brother contacted the seller about it he want's him to send it back but he doesn't want to since it's sealed and you're not going to see another sealed Biohazard 3 anytime soon. So we are in a pickle. Time to talk to eBay and see what they say. It even took the guy 12 days to ship the item!!

Comment

• Please rephrase? Why can't he make another one?

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                      Well the sealed/new Bio3 came. It is sealed, but there's a major problem.... the front of the CD case has a 2 3/4 inch crack in it! My brother contacted the seller about it he want's him to send it back but he doesn't want to since it's sealed and you're not going to see another sealed Biohazard 3 anytime soon. So we are in a pickle. Time to talk to eBay and see what they say. It even took the guy 12 days to ship the item!!
                      sorry to say but im glad i didn't buy this now
                      but when i viewed it, im sure the item was in gr8 condition, well the front anyway. But this could of been damage during the postage of the item, but then again his remark could mean he'd thought u'd just be over the moon to have a sealed copy.

Comment

• I won a DVD, Golf ball, Medical kit & Pachislot pamphlet set. It'll be two weeks until I get it all in hand. If no one's done it sooner I'll put pics and impressions up then.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Lol Nemesis, happy birthday!

I reckon one of your best presents would be your new avatar status: Nemesis

Also, I wasn't joking when I said Dot should do a feature on pirate soundtracks. It would keep everyone aware of what to stay away from.

Comment

Also, I wasn't joking when I said Dot should do a feature on pirate soundtracks. It would keep everyone aware of what to stay away from.

If the serial numbers don't match this list, it's a bootleg.

FIN
                            sigpic

Comment

• Okay, I was merely making a decent suggestion for once.

EDIT: Whoa, nice list.
                              Last edited by Helegad; 05-21-2008, 07:21 AM.

Comment

I wasn't joking when I said Dot should do a feature on pirate soundtracks. It would keep everyone aware of what to stay away from.
                                Ah... I thought you were joking. ashamed

Comment

Working...
                                X