Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice new gear people, looking on ebay, not sure what i'm going to buy next to be honest :S

Comment

• Today some new things I ordered arrived :

A Resident Evil Genesis promotional card from the ComicCon 2008 :

A Biohazard EX DVD :

And the best things :

A selaed copy of Biohazard Rebirth for the Gamecube (don't ask the price ;) ):

True Story behind Biohazard book, Research on Biohazard 2 Final Edition Book, a Famitsu issue with a huge BH 5 article and a Biohazard Degeneration promo flyer :

Last edited by Zomby; 09-09-2008, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• What's on the EX DVD?

Comment

• That sealed Biohazard Rebirth copy is sexy!

and yeah...what's on the EX DVD?

Comment

• I LOVE the First Aid Spray!

Pity the pen cost so much...

Comment

• New items added to my collection, I don't know why I've bought these but I couldn't resist it... Do I still have my kid inside of me or...? Anyway I'm happy with Jill/Regina Ver and Zombie cop with an awesome Licker... Also Claire with Zombie Cop and Forest with Mansion Zombie...

I have reserved Jill Valentine from toybiz but I don't know what happened with the shiping It should have arrived today but It didn't U_U'. Still waiting for it...

Say Cheese!

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

They are now ready to be opened ^^
              Last edited by Jill Lover; 09-17-2008, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• *pilfers*

Comment

• What do you mean Omega? That maybe someone's stolen my packaging or...? Didn't get it.

Comment

• I'm jealous of your BOW toys so I stole a few for a few moments in small unnoticeable quantities. You never even knew they were gone

Comment

• LOL! haha, No problem at all, as long as you don't breake any of them ^^

xD

Toybiz figures are for kids I know, Palisades are better but some from Toybiz are cool... not all of them...
                      Last edited by Jill Lover; 09-19-2008, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Some pictures of my RE Action Figures collection. Not so many but at least something ^^. I'm not pretty into collecting figures, cause I feel like an idiot (somehow) but when i get the chance to get one, i don't hesitate.

(All models are over 18 old and were taken out from package to pose in the following way)

More to come tomorrow ^^

Comment

• Great collection....
                          That Toybiz zombie (that one that comes with Forest) is a nightmare for me... I can't get it to stand up because his feet are not the same size. =//

Comment

• I'm selling a copy of this, Birth Of Biohazard on VHS. Anyone interested?

That's not my picture above, but it's a very representation since mine's in mint condition. Looking for $70 if possible, and i've been told that's a fair evaluation so save the crying please Failing $70, i'd probably accept a copy of Umbrella Chronicles: Art Of Arts and some sort of cash offer if the book's in mint condition?

Anyone interested?

Comment

• EDIT: Today I got the Biohazard 3 Survivor file. Nifty little promo book.

Just a slight heads up.
                              On my profile page, I've made a few photo albums of my collection.
                              I'll try and get alot of it in there tomorrow. There's only a few shots there now.
                              Because of the captions, I can include some information on each piece.
                              People can also comment them, and leave questions.
                              I'll happily answer questions, and take requests for more shots too.
                              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 09-23-2008, 07:19 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X