Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pity we didn't know how rare these things would become; I personally would have got my dad's Hilux and loaded all the stock boxes into the back!

Comment

• here some of my stuff plus toys
      Attached Files

Comment

• hey adam, your collection looks a little like mine!!! hahaha, but i think you have more interesting stuff!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
          hey adam, your collection looks a little like mine!!! hahaha, but i think you have more interesting stuff!!!!
          like what and how? lol i do have more pics but ill just wait later to post them later

Comment

• Nice collection indeed Adam!. I wouldn't really have those figures sealed in box though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
              Nice collection indeed Adam!. I wouldn't really have those figures sealed in box though.
              I for sure would. I'd feel like an idiot for each figure I opened/ decreased value of 100%.

Not that it's all about the money/ value...
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I got them standing, I think the main reason that they don't open them is because they are planning to re-sell them in the near future... I don't know, I find it senseless having them in box without touching or having a nice close-up of them. But It's my opinion.

Comment

I got them standing, I think the main reason that they don't open them is because they are planning to re-sell them in the near future... I don't know, I find it senseless having them in box without touching or having a nice close-up of them. But It's my opinion.
                  I wouldn't personally think about resale value (I'm never going to sell! ), I just like to have mint and COMPLETE items in my collection - throwing away the box is throwing away half the item I'd say. If you're 12 years old you should open them and play with them, but I don't really see the point for anyone older than that. But that's MY opinion. ;)

In short: I'm pretty anal about my stuff.
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I got them standing, I think the main reason that they don't open them is because they are planning to re-sell them in the near future... I don't know, I find it senseless having them in box without touching or having a nice close-up of them. But It's my opinion.
                    the reason that i dont open my toys is that i dont want loose any parts to the toys i use to do that when i was young but not anymore

BTW i will not have ANY RE-movies/relations in my collection >>
                    Last edited by adamthegrave; 09-30-2008, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• I had 4 BH4 figures, threw away 3 of the boxes. I regret that now.

Comment

• Neca's boxes are annoying, I hate them. So don't feel regreted about it. I got all my Neca's figures outside their boxes...
                        About if keeping them sealed or not, I said that you can still open them and put them back later in their boxes... for me Modydick's boxes are the best... I'm still playing getting RE3 Jill. Toybiz are a big dissapointment, but some of them are pretty cool...

Comment

• here's alittle something
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Catalysis? That's cool. How much was it?

(PS: Is there a rip of that DVD anywhere? I want to watch it.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                              Catalysis? That's cool. How much was it?

(PS: Is there a rip of that DVD anywhere? I want to watch it.)
                              about $ 50

well there is a DVD with they put all the cut-seens from RE-remake - Recvx and RE4
                              into a movie and all trailers of re games and does have arts in the book etc.
                              Last edited by adamthegrave; 10-01-2008, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• heres a scan of the DVD
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X