Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm wondering if they are going to be selling merch at the premier in the US.

Comment

• More items.

Biohazard Drama Album Vol. 3

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Biohazard CVC

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Biohazard 5 magazine, dvd, 2 bandanas

Biohazard 0 Wii

Biohazard UC Expert Package

Comment

• If that gold 'Made in Heaven' one is a dupe, I'll be happy to buy one off you.
        S-Gene, I actually thought of you when I saw the Made in Heaven cover (hehe). Despite chasing these comics for about 6 years and getting a shitload of the metal collectibles, this is the 1st lot of comics I've managed to buy (not including the translated RE-CV ones). So I wont have any doubles.
        But my quest shall continue. I've still got lots more to find and will probably end up having doubles as I attempt to get them all. I'll let you know if I get a spare.

Nice gets from the Degeneration stall! I wouldn't have been able to resist grabbing everything either

Comment

• I really want a Custom DE airsoft from RE2 but 1. they're illegal in Australia, and 2. I can't afford it

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
            No. The pendant is just a single solid metal piece.
            Is not worth for me then, thank you Gene.

Comment

• Two more items.

Biohazard Drama Album Vol. 1

Biohazard Drama Album Vol. 2

Comment

• Not to hijack the thread, but I just noticed that the artwork they used for the front cover of the drama CDs came from 1.5.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• You sure? They look hand-drawn to me...

Comment

• Got the RE4 Incubate Book & dvd.
                    Courtesy of CiarenDevlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                      You sure? They look hand-drawn to me...
                      The corridor depicted in the drawing is the one outside the Level 4 Laboratory leading towards the octagonal shaped security room. It's the one where the spiderman thing jumps out of the floor grates. Also notice the shape of the auto-door and the burning zombie thing. There's a larger textless version of the artwork somewhere, but I don't have a copy of it.
                      Last edited by biohazard_star; 10-21-2008, 04:38 AM.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Oh okay, yeah, you're right.

Comment

• well it just came in my biohazard 4- ps2 ^_6 i just scan this another piece in my collection now only games i need to get is IMPORT ps1 - RE survivor and RE directors cut and RE2 and RE3 on dreamcast.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Big buy today!

$60AUD for all four. However, the CVX didn't come with the Devil May Cry trial. Shit!

Hang on, does the DMC trial even come on a second disc at all? Or is it integrated into the CVX disc?

EDIT: Yes, it is a seperate disc Does anyone have a loose PAL genuine version of this they would be willing to sell me so I can complete my game?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Helegad; 10-24-2008, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• I THINK that the DMC demo come in other CD

Comment

• Some PAL covers are waaay better than US ones.... these four are examples.

Comment

Working...
                                X