This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And how does the US looks like?
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• ill be getting Bio 2 and 3 ps1 with book/everything , i got it for very good price on ebay for about $23 dollars for both

and the biohazard 4-ps2 i notice on playing has Ashley the camera was in classic view
      Last edited by adamthegrave; 10-24-2008, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
        And how does the US looks like?
        See for yourself:
        RE Dead Aim: http://jogaste.com.br/web/caixa/resi...ad-aim-ps2.jpg
        RE Outbreak: http://jogaste.com.br/web/caixa/resi...tbreak-ps2.jpg
        RE Outbreak 2: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...eak_File_2.jpg
        RE CVX: http://ps2world.net/loja/images/Resi...ronica%20X.jpg

Comment

• Another item.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
            ill be getting Bio 2 and 3 ps1 with book/everything , i got it for very good price on ebay for about $23 dollars for both

and the biohazard 4-ps2 i notice on playing has Ashley the camera was in classic view
            I heard some of the camera angles in the castle are different is that true?
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• I heard some of the camera angles in the castle are different is that true?
              Can anyone answer this? I'd like to know too.
              I really ought to buy Bio4 for PS2.

I just realized that Bio5 will be the first 'retail' Biohazard game that we will be able to play on unmodified local consoles (I say retail because of the Bio-DC & Bio2, PS3 downloads). I know the Bio and RE versions of 5 will be released at the same time, so it's not a big deal but still... kinda interesting. Another benefit of region free PS3 games.

Comment

• Is there any Resi Evils on XBox? I've never seen any, but I've only just noticed now

Comment

• As far as I know the only Biohazard title that will be in Xbox is RE5...

Comment

• That will be the first RE title for a Microsoft console.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                      Big buy today!

$60AUD for all four. However, the CVX didn't come with the Devil May Cry trial. Shit!

Hang on, does the DMC trial even come on a second disc at all? Or is it integrated into the CVX disc?

EDIT: Yes, it is a seperate disc Does anyone have a loose PAL genuine version of this they would be willing to sell me so I can complete my game?
                      OMG dudeeeeeee if you bought all that in one day we have too too similar minds about a month ago I bought that those exact same games but in NTSC format of course but wowserz it wouldve been cool if you saw gun survivor 2

Comment

• I woulda got GS2 but it wasn't there.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Evil Shady- View Post
                          That will be the first RE title for a Microsoft console.
                          What about the PC versions? =P
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Haha, so true

Comment

• Maybe I'am some kind of a sick person, but I like DA and Outbreak US covers much more
                              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Well I caint take any picture's at the moment doint know were the camera is at the moment but I do have:
                                Resident evil Zero
                                Resident evil PS1,DS and Remake
                                Resident evil 2 PS1 and Gamecube with the gide book
                                Resident evil 3 PS1 and Game cube with the gide book
                                Resident evil Outbreake 1 and 2 with the gide book's
                                Resident evil CV PS2 with the gide book
                                Resident evil Dead aim
                                Resident evil Suvivor 2
                                Resident evil 4 PS2
                                Resident evil UC
                                Resident evil
                                Resident evil Apocalypse
                                Resident evil Extinction
                                Last edited by Sephiroth; 10-25-2008, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X