X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, now that's unfair.

Comment

• What is this?
      Ciaren, that's the box for the 1st set of those little Agatsuma RE4 figures. Inside the big box is 6 little boxes containing the figures.

I've got both sets and both secret figures.
      The 2nd one is a really cool 'El Gigante'!

Comment

• Kinda unnecessary putting a pompous smilie in your braggy post, eh?

Comment

• I was just poking fun at myself.
          I mean, I could have just identified the item but oh, no. I had to add that I've also got the said item.
          After all, this is the official: 'Hey, look at my collection *Brag Brag Brag* topic'.

Reminds me of Nathan Buckley (famous Australian Rules football player). His team-mates nicknamed him 'FIGJAM'.
          (F**k I'm Good, Just Ask Me)

Comment

• Oh yeah, no offense taken or anything I understand, cos I was joking.

Comment

• I got these in Osaka today.
              It looks like they've hit retail. For some reason they didn't accept credit cards from the Capcom online shop. They're hard to see, but they are the little diorama things.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1723.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	321.2 KB
ID:	397983
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                I got these in Osaka today.
                It looks like they've hit retail. For some reason they didn't accept credit cards from the Capcom online shop. They're hard to see, but they are the little diorama things.

[ATTACH]1915[/ATTACH]
                They've begun popping up on Yahoo Japan Auctions too.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Gen are those just exclusive from Japan? I would really like to see Jill's figure, if you come to open those (which it is unlikely to hapen) Please, take a close-up of them.

Comment

• here's my Can-teen :Resident Evil outbreak
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I've started to post up my resident evil collection but I still have a very long way to go... A lot of my colletion consists of the figures. Check it out...(I've only posted the complete series so far
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• The Biohazard vignette figures are also available on HLJ now.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• Not Ebay?

Comment

• Gun Survivor 2 Biohazard Code: Veronica + GunCon2
                            Sealed apparently. About $55 with shipping.
                            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Never took pic on these:

I need to get Jill RE3 from Mobydick. I just called some shop which has it but they told it's reserved... It's pretty hard to find it, Should I go to it's store and see If I can get it anyway?

Comment

• I think you should. I just got the moby dick regina version jill/brain sucker last week but still no sign of re3 version. The beta hunter looks pretty cool as well
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X