Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a notice in my inbox saying my Degeration art book thing was shipped. I actually forgot all about ordering it...
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
      I got a notice in my inbox saying my Degeration art book thing was shipped. I actually forgot all about ordering it...

things come ALOT faster in the mail if u just forget about wat u bought trust me

btw, are the artbooks any good? like do they show u how to draw sertain things from the games
      cuz i want the RE3 art book one on ebay
      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-01-2009, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• I don't think they teach you to draw, it has the concept art for the game in it.
        Last edited by Richard Aiken; 02-03-2009, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Aiken View Post
          I don't think they teach you to draw, it has the concept art for the game in it.

ahh boo nvm then

but im thinking about collecting RE stuff again but idk
          it seems like everything i want is either

1. not complete and is missing things
          OR
          2. i dont have the money and it goes up way past my spending point

Comment

• The competition's starting to get pretty tight in here, lot's of dedicated people. I've added alot of things to my collection since I last posted, so I'm currently re-organizing it all over again so I should have it up and ready to go after RE5 is released (I might as well add all that merchandise so I don't have to update again for awhile).
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Some posters I got framed. The Bio4 one is printed on some sort of holographic paper. I didn't know that when I bought it. Damn ebay.

Other posters. I got these ones block mounted. These ones are all legitimate.
              sigpic

Comment

• i want a big cut out poster that'd b pretty cool to have
                i think they have some on ebay but there small im looking for a life size one

Comment

• cool posters , anyways soon i should be getting bio2 import official guide and bio CVx and bio 4 for my Gamecube then my gamecube will be done

Comment

• Heres, a small sampling of my stuff. The "rarest" or so ive heard, Resident Evil 4 Art Cel, the Leon/Dr. Salvador version. And my Outbreak watch. Art cel was never opened.
                    BTW sorry for the crappy pics, i used my iPhone.

i have a few other things like posters, figures etc. and of course Degeneration on Blu-Ray. And ill have pics of my E-capcom limited edition RE5 when it arrives.
                    Last edited by DeathCannotDie; 02-06-2009, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• here my posters , but im going to have to say this but jim lee who drew the the Re poster made jill like she's 40 in pic i dont know why and chris his face looks like steven seagal its alright poster but not the best btw im going to work a my own Resident evil poster 2 part poster 1st showing off the heros and villains
                      2nd one is going some off the monsters
                      Attached Files

Comment

• awesome posters adam i want the 0 one u got

but anyways

are the RE2 demos rare?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                          awesome posters adam i want the 0 one u got

but anyways

are the RE2 demos rare?
                          thanks, the re2 demo arent really that hard to find just go on ebay and try to find Black label REC

Comment

• Cool stuff, I got the comic book poster too but it's so old it's crinkled up alot ...guess it's time to take it down and lay some phone books on it
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• No need to photo my tiny collection just a little list
                              Psx:1dir cut, 2dual shock, 3 demo, survivor
                              Ps2: 4
                              Gbc: gaiden

funny when director's cut came out I was living in Germany and loved the game (it was my first RE game ) but I thought I got ripped off because the US got a RE2 demo and mine didn't have one..then I moved back to the US and bought a NTSC copy and it had a cheesy black and white movie and a horrible soundtrack..

Comment

• Just bought the Umbrella Chronicles art of arts book from playasia and was thinking about getting this:-

Biohazard Degeneration Original Soundtrack [CD+DVD]As part of the promotional campaign for the exciting action game turned CG feature film, Biohazard Degeneration is out as Blu-Ray Discs, DVD and PSP UMDs.To enjoy the movie fully, you have to appreciate the music that highlights the nerve wreaking feelings you experience.Making use of punk and rock, the soundtrack presents an image of ceaseless firing rifles, charging zombies, blood and adrenaline.The last track of the CD, Guilty wraps everything up and pushes the exhilaration of the movie to a new level. Sung by the young rock artist Anna Tsuchiya (of Nana fame) the song ...

Anyone have this? Is it worth the money?

Comment

Working...
                                X