Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! I've seen the Lugers before, but never the Relief.
    Congrats cerberes.

Comment

• Thanks consoul! I am very happy i found them and i am already thinking what to get next.

Comment

• Originally posted by cerberes View Post
        Today i got them! Damn i am so happy Sorry for double posting but i am totaly crazy now
        Those are damn nice. How much did you pay? I bet they were well out of my price range.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• All I could say is wow. I might buy those sometime in the future.

Comment

• Got My Hot Toys STARS Wesker, wow Hot Toys really made a good job, quality is excellent!
            Now i'm waiting for STARS Chris, hope he'll be superb too.

Here some pictures:
            Attached Files

Comment

• Friends of mine bought me a nemesis mask and re4 chainsaw a few years ago, have em up on my bookshelf with the games below and a few imported books like ad arts
              Attached Files

Comment

• Nice. Those are two main things on my "need to get soon" list, along with the licker mask. Anyone know where to find those heads that people put wigs on? I'd like some for the masks lol.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I have it right now on a gallon of water, works pretty decent. The mask is well bigger than a normal head so I think those styrafoam heads might be too small for it

Comment

• I know we were suppose to take pics but when i charge my camera it's depletes fast so instead of breaking my cam I'll make a list... not as enjoyable but it's something.

Games
                    RE Zero (Gamecube)
                    RE Directors Cut (Playstation)
                    REmake
                    RE 2 (Gamecube + Dreamcast)
                    RE 3 (Playstation + Gamecube)
                    RE 4 (Gamecube + Wii)
                    RE Code: Veronica (Gamecube + Dreamcast)
                    RE Code: Veronica X (Gamecube)
                    RE DS
                    RE Umbrella Chronicles
                    RE Darkside Chronicles
                    RE 5 (Playstation 3)
                    RE 5 (Lost in Nightmares)

Strategy Guides
                    RE Code: Veronica X
                    RE 4: Wii Edition
                    RE 5

Movies
                    Resident Evil
                    Resident Evil: Apocalypse
                    Resident Evil: Degeneration

Merchandise
                    REmake T- Shirt (Crow eating an arm)
                    Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis figure (still in box)
                    Resident Evil 3 - Jill (Still in box)

Sorry if it's not too impressive...

Comment

• Well the Wesker Report was more a brochure rather than a report, but some good info & pics all the same. Shattered Memiors is a much more detailed, english version of Darkside Report~
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by fffour View Post
                        I have it right now on a gallon of water, works pretty decent. The mask is well bigger than a normal head so I think those styrafoam heads might be too small for it
                        Yea, the gallon of water works great, I was wondering how it was displayed so well lol
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                          Those are damn nice. How much did you pay? I bet they were well out of my price range.
                          I am lucky i found a Japanese guy who can get me about anything and believe me....it was a bargain.

@fffour i love that mask!
                          @William Birkin that Wesker looks awesome, is it right i saw you post it on Capcom Europe and you have that great looking site?

Comment

• Yep, that's me on Capcom Europe, happy to see you like my site
                            I'lll upload 25 pictures of Wesker STARS on my site tomorrow ;-)

Still waiting for Chris STARS, and hoping for a Jill...

Comment

• Ah i am gonna check it out tomorrow then. Got myself ANOTHER copie of Resident Evil Survivor For some reason i am always worried one of my discs will break or something and i can't play them anymore.....PANIC. Think i have round 3 or 4 copies of each old Resi game.

Comment

• Package from Japanland today. And some food.
                                Forgot two magazines with DVDs with Bio III Extinction trailers. Who cares about that crap anyway.

Need good scans of the contents in the Bio DSC Collector's Box!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Anders; 02-24-2010, 05:00 PM. Reason: forgot attacKments
                                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Working...
                                X